News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

S. Korytor Traveler for eternity...

Started by HDomos, January 14, 2013, 11:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HDomos

The Traveler is the last high speed bus in pak128, and it retires in 2009... I have deleted it's retire date, so it stays available in the future too :)
Modified dat and pak file attached.

gwalch

But... we can draw an other speed bus for the future ! ;D
I will do that as soon as possible...
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

mEGa

Hi,
Christian made few buses for future :
http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=10218.msg109497#msg109497
It's a beginning to populate our futur depots ;-)
Current projects in progress : improvements of few designed french paks

Zeno

Quote from: mEGa on January 15, 2013, 11:59:42 AM
Christian made few buses for future
Which were included in latest release :)

HDomos

Quote from: Zeno on January 15, 2013, 01:42:21 PM
Which were included in latest release :)
Yes but they are really future buses... Available from 2023 or something like that... There is now a gap between them...

greenling

Thank you HDomos that you bulid a update for those problem.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Zeno

Quote from: HDomos on January 15, 2013, 01:46:29 PM
Yes but they are really future buses... Available from 2023 or something like that... There is now a gap between them...
Oh, that's it then... I think I will modify the Traveler retire date to match the first of Christian's buses, so there's no gap between them. Sounds good?

HDomos

Quote from: Zeno on January 15, 2013, 05:23:16 PM
Oh, that's it then... I think I will modify the Traveler retire date to match the first of Christian's buses, so there's no gap between them. Sounds good?
Sounds awesome ;D

Zeno

Done in r1141. Changed retire date from 2/2009 to 6/2021 (Christian's first bus appears a month before, 5/2021).

gwalch

I'm painting two buses available from 2007 or 2009 : the Irisbus magelys HD and irisbus magelys HDH. Maybe they will be available tomorrow.
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...

HDomos

Quote from: gwalch on January 15, 2013, 11:26:25 PM
I'm painting two buses available from 2007 or 2009 : the Irisbus magelys HD and irisbus magelys HDH. Maybe they will be available tomorrow.
Nice :) I think we need more modern buses for pak128 :)

greenling

Cool that the new buses be fill the gap how it gives.
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)

gwalch

It's done !
- Magelys HD, available from 2007, with 54 passengers at 128 km/h
- Magelys HDH, available from 2009, with 62 passengers at...152 km/h ! (real max speed from irisbus documentation)
I hope you will like them...

mEGa

Current projects in progress : improvements of few designed french paks

greenling

sdog

I very much like them, especially since they are based on a real, new model.

gwalch

sources are available on graphics.simutrans

Gwalch

HDomos

Wow nice :) I'll try them.
Quote from: gwalch on January 16, 2013, 07:14:19 PM
It's done !
- Magelys HD, available from 2007, with 54 passengers at 128 km/h
- Magelys HDH, available from 2009, with 62 passengers at...152 km/h ! (real max speed from irisbus documentation)
I hope you will like them...

152 km/h is good... very good 8)

Zeno

Nice job. 152 Km/h is really high speed for a bus...

gwalch

There isn't any radar on simutrans road ;D

Raiser

Very nice these buses!

Quote from: gwalch on January 16, 2013, 11:12:25 PM
There isn't any radar on simutrans road ;D

Radar in simutrans? - quiet a good idea - maybe place some with positive maintenance to earn some extra money :)

VS

Did anyone try to compare these to other buses? I am afraid they are a bit oversized...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!