News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Simutrans 0.80 and 0.84.16.2 for download

Started by IgorEliezer, March 20, 2013, 04:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IgorEliezer

Simutrans 0.80 and 0.84.16.2 for download

I'm making available for historical reasons, fun and curiosity of the people (some people requested it) two very old versions of Simutrans: 0.80 and 0.84.16.2, exactly as I downloaded back in 2003-2004 from the Simugraph, an old Simutrans site.

:warning: Attention: Since these versions are VERY OUTDATED, I do not know if they will work on your computer as expected and run smoothly. So, by downloading these files, you are accepting these files under "as-is" basis (so are the even current versions). I do not have any intention to cause any problem. I am sharing these versions just for sake of nostalgia. At least both worked pretty fine on my Windows XP laptop, but 0.80.0's graphics glitched out on Windows 7 computer -- I needed to create and load a save to fix the "funny" graphics; I managed to create and load save files and take screenshots. Even so, report me if it does cause any problem.

Plus, support of any kind is not guaranteed... for example, I would not like to see people opening topics in Help Requests board for these versions. Outdated versions are not supported.

Now that I scared you, below are the downloads. :D

:arrow: Download 0.80.0 03-Feb-2002
:arrow: Download 0.84.16.2 25-Sep-2004

DirrrtyDirk

And before anyone tries: current paksets will not run with these versions, you'll need the old, compatible versions.

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

An_dz

I have these version and others in my 4shared. Including some linux versions and i think there are some beOS too.
http://www.4shared.com/dir/h0Wf93G5/Simutrans_Archive.html#dir=h0Wf93G5

greenling

Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!