News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Pack Missing DVT for Intercity 225 Trains!!!

Started by Jersern :), March 23, 2013, 05:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jersern :)

I have noticed that in the 1.13 release, you can not finish a 225 set due to the driving trailer being missing. You could resort to using the limiting Mk 3 open cars. I recall in a previous version the trailers were there! :o If you attempt to use Mk 4 cars, it results in an "incomplete set" where you  can add more cars but never able to complete it. Please fix! Thanks! :)

precor

Hi,

First post as a recent new player of simutrans.

I think you might have made the same mistake as I in having the filters dropdown set to "passengers". The DVT is classed as mail so it won't show unless the filter is one of "All, Relevant, Mail".

My 1.13 certainly has the DVT in.

Currently playing the nightly builds though as found 1.13 had a problem with the Mk1 Suburban missing the brake. It also gave me more, faster elevated ways and bridges which I needed. Although they seem to be missing most of the ships from 1.13 which is a nuisance.

The Class 317 seems to have different start dates for it's components.

Hey ho, still very playable and loving the experience. My main game started in 1830, now 1982 and about to implement "Sectorisation" in the management of my lines. Which actually will be quite useful in splitting my core Intercity, my main conurbation network and the rest to then go through the 80s/90s/00s replacements whilst being easier to stick to coherance in fleet types.

(I plan to make a post listing all the issues I came up against, all quite minor but as an Engineer I am by nature a "weed spotter" and want to optimise everything !)

The Hood

For some reason the nightlies are missing the 192x192 size boats - I can't find out why. They are all in 1.14 though.