News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

addons.simutrans.com down?

Started by zooks, March 25, 2013, 02:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zooks

Error 404: File Not Found

I'm sorry, but the Simutrans community is still trying to move resources across servers. This process is taking a while. The resource you tried to access is currently offline. Please accept our apologies.

Resource: addons.simutrans.com/
You can go to the Simutrans home page, or perhaps go to the International Simutrans Forum.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Is there an ETA for when this repository will get back up or do I have to get addons manually? I'm coming from openttd so I was hoping for a bananas-like service. Or at least a central place with all addons. Is there an alternative?

Thank you!
zooks

IgorEliezer

Welcome to the Simutrans Community.

Quote from: zooks on March 25, 2013, 02:30:25 PMIsthere an ETA for when this repository will get back up or do I have to get addons manually?
There's no "estimated time" of when all our sites will be up. We are moving manually sites from a 3rd party server to ours. Not all sites were moved, this includes the addons.simutrans.com. On top of this, we are starting a discussion with the webteam on the possibility of improving some our sites.

Meanwhile, you can download addons from the PakSets and Customization: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php#c16

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Well, good to know someone already found what I set up yesterday. hehe. I'm glad I set that up, at least...