News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Need help for running Gauthiers MLM developments on ver 99.17 or higher pak128

Started by emaxectranspoorte, December 25, 2008, 07:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emaxectranspoorte

:)  :-\  :)

Note by admin: please, read my post below.
-IgorTekton

gauthier

I have just noticed this topic  ::) ;D sorry  :-X

small recap : you need :
_ Simutrans pak128 version 100 and higher to have maglev way type.
_ a recent nightly version of Simutrans for the magnetic depot to work.
_ a recent nightly version of pak128 to have maglev toolbar with the nice icon I have drawn  :-* . ( ;D )
_ the MLM dev. project donwloadable here => http://files.filefront.com/MLM+devzip/;12204776;/fileinfo.html
_ the first maglev (TransRapid, TR-08) and depot appear in 2003, check if you don't obey era or if you are in at least 2003 !

/!\ IF YOU ALREADY HAVE MLM DEV. IN YOUR PAK128, CHECK IF YOU HAVEN'T DELETED IT REPLACING YOUR PAK128 BY A NIGHTLY ONE /!\

very clear, make sure all of this settings are write, enjoy maglevs  ;)

emaxectranspoorte

IgorEliezer

Quote from: emaxectranspoorte on December 25, 2008, 07:03:21 AM
:)  :-\  :)

Please, upon posting a new topic, never leave the first topic in blank or just with smiles. Always post a new topic with real content.

Thanks.

emaxectranspoorte

Quote from: IgorTekton on December 29, 2008, 11:07:08 AM
Please, upon posting a new topic, never leave the first topic in blank or just with smiles. Always post a new topic with real content.

Thanks.

I'll try, Igor. :o ::) What about if I don't know what to express in writing? :o 8) Just asking...  :-\ :-\ :-\

EDIT: Thanks for all your help up until, now.  :) 8) :)

IgorEliezer

Quote from: emaxectranspoorte on January 03, 2009, 03:57:17 PMWhat about if I don't know what to express in writing?

Just try.

Additional tips:

1) I think your posts are too much populated by smileys. Seems funny, but sometimes there are more smileys per post than chineses per square meter in China. ::)

2) Upon quoting, try to not quote an entire post if such post is right above yours, especially when it's a long post. :)

emaxectranspoorte

1.  Allright, I'll use less smileys, Igor and Dirrtydirk. My apology for the inconvenience. MHA. 8)

2. Didn't realize and/or think about this one, but Will Definitely Do, because it's definitely obvious...  :) 8)

Edit: Again, thank you for all your help.  :) 8) :)

DirrrtyDirk

I don't know if using 17 smileys in 3 lines of text is a good way to answer a polite request to use less smileys. Actually, doing so sort of conveys a certain message of its own...

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

emaxectranspoorte

Quote from: DirrrtyDirk on January 03, 2009, 05:00:57 PM
I don't know if using 17 smileys in 3 lines of text is a good way to answer a polite request to use less smileys. Actually, doing so sort of conveys a certain message of its own...

I guess this issue lies with taking things wrongly as an individual to another... I guess you're going too far with this one, Dirk, aren't you? I did not mean for this to happen. :-\ MHA 8)

EDIT: I still don't understand something as I did not mean any harm to the word "polite", ever... :o ::) :(

DirrrtyDirk

I just said that people could read it that way - never said that I did. (If I had, my reply would have been different).

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

emaxectranspoorte

Look, about four replies, above, in the same thread. Allright, I'll definitely use less smileys. MHA, for creating this issue.

IHA for bothering any of you... with this :-\

EDIT: Anyway... thanks for you help with this, Igor and Dirk. :)

Midnight

Erf wrong post, if someone can delete :/