News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Axle Load and airplanes - RC9003

Started by Milko, April 12, 2013, 07:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello James

Airplanes (in the depot) have axle load data, and airplanes data are not translated, is it correct?

Giuseppe

jamespetts

What do you mean exactly - are you referring to the translation into different languages of the "axle load" string in the depot window?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Milko

Hello James.

In your info axle load is only for road and train, but I see axle load also in airplane depot.

Giuseppe

jamespetts

There is no easy way of altering this, changing the vehicle information string is likely to interfere with the translation.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Milko

Hello James

Ok.

The entire text is not translatable, also the part of the text I had translated long ago is no longer translated.

I do not know if you need to re translate all or only a part, however, is the old translation is no longer engaged.

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Thank you for reporting this. I had created a set of texts for importing the new things, but had not uploaded them yet, as I might have needed to add more texts, but now seems to be as good a time as any, so I have just uploaded the new texts for translating now. Do let me know when you have translated them. Thank you very much.