News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Small UI changes inspired by Pak128

Started by jamespetts, April 16, 2013, 06:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

I have just incorporated some changes to the Experimental version of Pak128.Britain's GUI - see this commit. These changes are based on some things from Pak128, mainly extra menu buttons: there are now buttons for zooming in and out and for the grid view (modified from the Pak128 version to match Pak128.Britain's grid colour) and also for online play (although the latter button is very plain and could do with a more exciting graphic). I have also desaturated the water outside the map boundary to make it clearer to players what is within and what is without the map boundary, although that change might well be made obsolete soon. I wonder whether some/all of these changes might also suit the Standard version of the pakset?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

The Hood

Now belatedly added to standard. Thanks

jamespetts

It would be good to have a more elegant multi-player icon than the current "Net-work" word on two lines that we borrowed from Pak128, however...
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.