News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Pak128.britain SCM Repositories on sourceforge.net needs a update!

Started by greenling, June 03, 2013, 12:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenling

Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

The Hood

@greenling

I keep an eye on jamespetts' github, but as that is an experimental repository many of the recent changes are not relevant to pak128.Britain. The sourceforge repository is the standard repository which I update when I have time and when there are updates required. There are currently no urgent updates required and I don't have time for the minor ones...

VS

There is a different, but somewhat hidden cause. SF.net changed something a while back, and as a result, the links to repo listing (viewvc) are abandoned and stuck at some old version of data.

I don't really remember if the svn under old address stopped working or is a read-only mirror or what. That might be something to look into...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

greenling

Hello Vs
The new address from the png and dats for pak128,pak064,pak064.japan,pak128.Britain it very bad to use and
the download from only on paksetdata work not. :-[ :-[
I think that better it move all data form sourceforge.net  on github Repositories there it a better chosseable to
download from paksetdata.
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)

The Hood

greenling

Hello The Hood
I have test it but the download of a singel commit do not work.
I need only the commit 1209,1210,1211,1214,1215,1216,1217
thank you then you find a solution.