News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Bug -- Crash on connecting powerline bridge to straight slope

Started by Fifty, June 12, 2013, 10:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fifty

Originally discovered this on the nightly server r6516 (sorry for crashing it!), and confirmed it is still a bug in r6543.

Build a powerline, and try to build a bridge to connect to a straight slope (that is, a vertical wall) --> boom.

Building powerline bridges to normal slopes works fine, as does building other bridges (road, rail) to straight slopes.
Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?

HDomos

I remember that i had this bug once too some months ago... Forgot to report it though :-X

Dwachs

Thanks for the report!

Quote from: Fifty on June 12, 2013, 10:45:23 PM
Originally discovered this on the nightly server r6516 (sorry for crashing it!), and confirmed it is still a bug in r6543.
The nightly server run too long without any moderation  by me. Would it be worth to resurrect it? I do not know whether there pak64 already supports double height.

Note to myself: crash in bruekcenbauer.cc:583
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Fifty

Imo no real need to restart the nightly server unless there's something to test, there was only one other player on the server aside from me. I don't think 64 has double heights to test...

Thanks for hosting the server and working on a fix as always!
Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?

prissi

Since the 64 lightmap I had was different from teh current implementation, and nobody had drawn streets for pak64 since ages: I doub there will be any double height implementation for pak64 soon.