News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Asking permission for TGV repaints

Started by fuzion_051, July 12, 2013, 08:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzion_051

Hi everyone. Does anyone know the original painter of the TGV PSE-Orange included in the Pak64 set? I'm currently doing a repaint of it to make it look like the current TGV Reseau (gray colored) and would like to acknowledge the original painter once I share it here.
Would also like to do the same for the ThalysPBKA (by argo21c) from simutrans.japan which I'm repainting to a TGV Duplex.
Thanks.

prissi

The pak64 does not contains a TGV. You might find one in the japanese simutrans pages. THere is usually also a copyright notice.

greenling

Hello fuzion_051
You Want make a TGV Reseau and a TGV Duplex?
I can me rember that i those modells for Pak64 have in my database.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

IgorEliezer

Quote from: greenling on July 12, 2013, 02:34:07 PM
Are they yours? Are you the author of these TGVs?

fuzion_051

Quote from: greenling on July 12, 2013, 02:34:07 PM
Hello fuzion_051
You Want make a TGV Reseau and a TGV Duplex?

You mean you have the (original) .dat and .png files with you?

Quote from: prissi on July 12, 2013, 11:24:41 AM
The pak64 does not contains a TGV. You might find one in the japanese simutrans pages. THere is usually also a copyright notice.

Ok I see, I thought the orange TGV PSE came with the default pak64. I kept on looking also for copyright notices though I can't figure out yet where since most of the page is in Japanese.

greenling

Hello fuzion_051
I Have Fund the TGV Reseau and the TGV Duplex
here in Those Zip it The TGV Reseau and the TGV Duplex and the Best it the TGV are Playable:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/simutranspakset/files/Only%20Addons%20in%20064%20Pixells/%5Bpak%5DTGV.zip/download
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)

fuzion_051

Quote from: greenling on July 12, 2013, 11:04:04 PM
Hello fuzion_051
I Have Fund the TGV Reseau and the TGV Duplex
here in Those Zip it The TGV Reseau and the TGV Duplex and the Best it the TGV are Playable:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/simutranspakset/files/Only%20Addons%20in%20064%20Pixells/%5Bpak%5DTGV.zip/download

Thanks greenling for these! They are great.

One thing though, can anyone help me out in slightly modifying its .dat file? It's because when I choose the trains from the game, a full trainset (usually 8 coaches) automatically appears; what I want is to be able to create customized trainset lengths (i.e. 4-5 coaches). Also, how can I able to couple different train types (ex. 1-set TGV atlantique coupled to a 1-set TGV duplex)?

Optimus Prime

Hey Fusion, please do give the locos alot of hp, as few high speed rails sometimes go slow, when attempted with 12-16 cars,including the locos. The pics were amazing, but I feel that little colour detailing would make it the ultimate! Hope, it helps u.  :police:
With regards from
Optimus Prime

kierongreen

In real life most TGV are only designed to be used with 10 or 12 vehicles (including locos). The only longer ones are those used on the Eurostar services which are more powerful.

Optimus Prime

Ok, thanx for that info.
But 1 thing must be kept in mind, we shall even require a track of speed limit of approx. 600 kmph! And the bridge of same speed limit. So, please do not forget to do so, and all the best for the work!8-)
With regards from
Optimus Prime

kierongreen

Speeds of 600km/h in service seems unlikely. While top speeds in tests approaches that this was only with hugely overpowered, very short units which took 40km to accelerate to 500km/h and then another 30km (at those speeds roughly 5 minutes) to accelerate to 574km/h. For the foreseeable future 400km/h tracks will be enough to simulate any likely rail traffic.

Optimus Prime

Do take in notice that 30-40 km in simutrans is a very short distance. And moreover, not everyone would make it a big railset(ex.-thalys). So, i guess we need to take that into consideration as well.
With regards from
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

The pak is very awesome. Just one mistake that must be taken into consideration. The first TGV, the red one is a diesel multiple unit, not electric multiple unit. The rest are all the same as created. And please make your own tgv sud est. We would appreciate that alot. The one available, has got date problems coz it stays for lifetime and kills the love towards the game.
With regards from
Optimus Prime

greenling

Hello Optimus Prime
Sorry in France do no more run TGV PSE they are go to wrecking.
TGV they work with Diesel, it not more usefull there the Price for Diesel have be reach very high prices.
You Must use another TGV trains out the Zip.