News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Simutranslator request - separate category for Pak128.Britain-Ex

Started by jamespetts, August 04, 2013, 09:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

Would it be possible to have a separate Simutranslator category for Pak128.Britain-Ex (the Experimental version of Pak128.Britain)? The Experimental version has diverged enough from the standard version that many of the .dat files have different names. Having a separate category would allow translation texts in the Experimental branch of this pakset to be brought up to date again.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

jamespetts

I have been trying to upload objects to this new translation category (thank you again for creating it), but I am getting errors. Trying to upload, initially, just the aircraft, I get the following error:

SQL error when saving the image: Duplicate entry 'ATR72_200(BritishAirways)-24-emptyimage[e]-61852' for key 1
. For reference, the file that I am trying to upload is here. I had tried uploading it before, but only one aircraft has been added to the list. I did not previously check whether there were any error messages when I uploaded it for the first time.

jamespetts