News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

11.12 no route bug

Started by choro, October 12, 2013, 09:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

choro

I'm having a very weird way finding problem:
a route used by one bus line works fine, but when another bus line uses the same route, but stops in another position which is not a stop for the first route, it can't find the way to the next stop (which is also used by the other line).

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1497/jui1.jpg

You can see the double decker bus on the upper-left corner, which goes through Holon Junction Stop without stopping and proceeds without problem to Azor Small Church Stop, while line 312 buses stopping in Holon Junction Stop can't proceed to Azor small church stop.

The bug can be seen on simu.zapto.org server, around the area shown in the screenshot (863,1320). Stuck line is Veolia's 312, while working line is Egged's 174.

Thanks in advance!

jamespetts

Might the loaded weight be too great for the elevated roads?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

choro

Quote from: jamespetts on October 12, 2013, 10:18:47 PM
Might the loaded weight be too great for the elevated roads?

Well, I'm not sure what's going on there, because I reconnected now and Holon Junction Stop had a different name, so I'm thinking there may have been some error with the server...

It started working now, but I'll repost if the problem returns. Thanks for your quick reply

jamespetts

Thank you for the report - do let me know of any further difficulties.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.