News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

11.13 - Pax waiting for non existing bus

Started by Zeno, December 26, 2013, 10:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeno

I have seen a strange thing in a game that I'm playing from time to time. I've detected some passengers which are waiting at a bus stop to be driven to another bus stop. The crazy thing is that there's no direct connection between these stops and they aren't shown with the by/per/thru word, so direct connection should be expected. That shouldn't happen, am I right?

PS: I've attached a screenshot for reference, in case I didn't explain well enough. On the left, first line, 11 pax wait to go to the central park. In the middle, the only line connecting the current bus stop (B-4). On the right, B-4 details, which not include the central park stop.

jamespetts

Can you upload a saved game in which this can be reproduced? I am currently on my Christmas holiday, so will not be able to look into this for a week or two, so I should be grateful if you could upload the saved game to a place where it will remain for a few weeks at least. Thank you for your report.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Zeno

No problem, I will upload it. To load the game you'll need some addons that I can include, and standard 128.

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Zeno

Done. Get the file here (will be there for 30 days).
Let me know if you need any further info when you get into it.

greenling

Hello Zeno
Have you in those zip be packing pakfiles of simutrans exp?
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

jamespetts

Thank you for the report. I cannot reproduce this with the code on my 11.x branch; I suspect that this issue may well have been fixed in the changes between 11.13 and 11.14.

Zeno

Maybe. I've noticed though that when now I load the savegame, those passengers are not there, so they might have been readressed to valid destinations on load.

jamespetts

Yes, that is intended to happen; but they also do not return.