News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

What is this?

Started by Junna, December 31, 2013, 11:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junna

It suddenly occurred. Something like this has happened before, but this time, rebooting the computer didn't help (starting Standard works fine...). Installed new graphics drivers... didn't help either.

jamespetts

Hmm - that's very odd. I have not seen anything like that before. Can you try re-installing the MSVS re-distributable packages, including both 2012 and 2010 versions?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Looks like pak.Easter arrived early this year ;-)

ӔO

My Sketchup open project sources
various projects rolled up: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17111233/Roll_up.rar

Colour safe chart:

prissi

Delete the settings.xml and default.sve and start simutrans. The brightness settings are obviously broken. Not all paks still offer to set them via keyboard.

jamespetts

Junna - please let me know whether either my or Prissi's suggestion worked, as it would be useful to see what is causing this.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Junna

It is the brightness setting getting corrupted. Changing it manually back to 9 and up to 0 again made it revert to how it ought to appear. (Note: I only get this kind of graphical glitch with the x64 Experimental and it has occurred in the past together with crashes).

jamespetts

Very curious. I am glad that you have found a solution that works, however! May I take a copy of your screenshot and use it on the FAQ in connexion with this problem?