News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Bug? Ship holds move about in depot during purchase?

Started by AP, January 26, 2014, 04:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AP

In the 1750s sail-ship depot, when you purchase the first freight hold for a ship hull, they are listed in an order by cargo type. After that initial purchase, they move to a different order, meaning you can easily purchase the wrong cargo type.

jamespetts

Hmm - is this unique to Experimental? I have not altered the code relating to the ordering of vehicles in the depot window so far as I recall.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

wlindley

This is compounded by the goods-type icons for 192 and larger ships, being displayed far above their boxes in the depot dialog (you can see this in later years when more ship types are available, by resizing the depot window -- the goods-type icons display way above and to the left of where they should).

Is this correctable? 

jamespetts

I have not looked into this yet, as I am unsure whether this is confined to Experimental or also appears in Standard. Does anyone have any information on this?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.