News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Graphical errors in sailing ships

Started by jamespetts, January 26, 2014, 10:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

I have noticed that some of the larger sailing ships (the East Indiaman, the Blackwall Frigate and the Clipper) have black between the sails where there should be a gap represented by the background colour: I expect that this was caused by the areas in question not being contiguous with the main background when a flood fill tool was used.

I have fixed these errors on my Github branch, and the fixed graphics are below:

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

The Hood

Great. NB the second image down, left hand side still has that problem...

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

AP

The ships, when equipped with holds, seem to be followed across the map by a little train of symbols (on the tile behind the vessel). Is this deliberate? They change according to whether they are loaded or empty.

jamespetts

This is indeed deliberate, to make clear with what holds that the player has equipped the ships.