News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

The costs of climate edit

Started by Yona-TYT, March 05, 2014, 01:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yona-TYT

There a costs for editing the climate even though nothing is changed.

prissi

Somebody still has to go there and check. Consultant charge is much more than the money for the actual work nowadays ... ;)

Ters

So before long a new feature in Simutrans will randomly decline to build roads, as they are deemed unprofitable, but still subtract about half the construction cost from the bank balance? (At least when using the public player.)

prissi

Joking aside, I am still waiting for the SVN to submit fixes. Then I will also work on this.

Yona-TYT

Is there any solution for this?  ???

prissi

If you find this important, submit a patch. Not high priority for me currently. Do stupid stuff and you get charged. Same as for deletion of sheeps etc. or building houses.

Yona-TYT

Quote from: prissi on March 31, 2014, 04:11:13 PM
If you find this important, submit a patch. Not high priority for me currently. Do stupid stuff and you get charged. Same as for deletion of sheeps etc. or building houses.
I know that it  it comes to something stupid, but it's always good to think about novice players... :police:

kierongreen

Editing climates is not core gameplay. It's a public player function really so cost isn't a huge issue. Hence it not being a priority.