News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

[r7160] Vehicle window is not ready for skin

Started by z9999+, April 22, 2014, 12:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z9999+

When I use standard-large.tab theme, some buttons and texts on vehicle window are overlapped each other and are not readable.

Dwachs

Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

eipi

I've also noticed that when using standard-large.tab, the icons in the main menu bar at the top of the screen change size if you zoom in and out.

Dwachs

eipi

Well, the icons are still too small if day/night change is enabled and zoom level is 3.

Dwachs

eipi

Seems to be fixed in r7166, thanks! I found another bug, though: If you load a new theme with a different icon size while the game is running, the icons are still broken.
This also happens when day/night change is disabled.

Dwachs

Could not reproduce this. The aero theme does not set the icon size, but apart from this nothing wrong.

eipi

OK, I learnt something again: Always revert your working copy before posting bug reports . ;) It also works for me now. :D

Dwachs

@YONA-TNT: the halt and convoy info window should be fixed in r 7168.

This is the last fix a do related to this theme stuff. Before doing this theme crap, it would have been much better to get rid of all the absolute positioning and magic pixel counting.