News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Release of pak128.Britain 1.15

Started by The Hood, May 10, 2014, 10:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hood

After a long wait pak128.Britain is finally here!

You can download it on sourceforge:

This release is intended for the new executable 120.0 and fully supports half-heights.

There are quite a few new features and graphics, including:
- half height support including all bridges, ways and elevated ways
- new industry graphics
- new trams
- new trains
- new planes

Hope you enjoy playing it.

PS if the blog is still alive could someone do a blog post? I can't find my login details anywhere.

Yona-TYT

wlindley

The half-high slopes seem quite broken, and act as if they are missing needs_ground: transparent shadows as you move around a new map; most disconcerting!  Using latest program source from git.

The Hood

@wlindley - I don't get that with r7191 that I've been testing with. Exe bug??

prissi

This works for me. Make sure you did not just overwrite the old folder  but rename/deleted it before installing. It needs certain values in the simuconf.tab and cannot tolerate some addons (no ground.xxx.pak with the exception of climates in the addon folder).

wlindley

Yes, somehow I had old files.  That solved it... Works now. 

Vladki

It seems that BritTram.pak is lost somewhere... There are no trams in depot except for docklands light railway.
In savegames (demo), trams are replaced by funny combinations of DMUs.
e.g. Metrolink T68 by BR 166 + LMR open brake carriage ;)

Mattw62

I have the same problem!!  :-[ :-[ :-[  I unpacked it into a new folder, which may be why its working for some and not others

Arkadiusz

I don't know if that's the right place to inform about it, but the download of nightly version of pak128.britain seems to be offline: http://simutrans-germany.com/stn/ :(

Vladki

I have tried the new version (nightly), trams are back - thank you, but I have noticed another thing. The new department stores, though they are beautiful, break old games, as they take more space - see the demo game for example. I think it  would be nice to have a "compatibility set" with old versions of department stores and other industries that have changed shape.