News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

A Monument for Flemmbrav - Happy Birthday

Started by Leartin, July 25, 2014, 10:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leartin

Flemmbrav made a monument for me secretly hoping I'd return the favor. His plan worked:

A true masterpiece of flemmbravian engineering! Unfortunatly the speed control is rusted, so a countermoving platform was buildt to keep this 'BR 61', a locomotive of the Henschel-Wegmann-Train, in place.

Download (available until 20th of September)

Happy Birthday!

[This was postet at German Midnight - The date is the 26th of July]

An_dz

A really great monument for a great train creator.

There's an white artifact at top left when the train starts moving again. It's present in the object as well.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

gauthier

We should definitely abduct pak192c authors and make them work for pak128  ;D

Leartin

Quote from: gauthier on July 31, 2014, 10:42:09 AM
We should definitely abduct pak192c authors and make them work for pak128  ;D

On a completely unrelated matter, did you know that there is almost the whole maglev of pak192c waiting to be done?  ;D

vorlon

Ahaa! You see what they are trying to do? It seems so innocent to commemorate someone's birthday, but I think these monuments are just an intricate plot to make the pak198comic look appealing and convert artists from other paksets to their new comic world order.   ;D

Leartin

You too want a nicely animated monument for your birthday? Join the pak192.comic pixel team! Visit the developer chat now and you get a building with your name for free!*
*While stocks last

(this is really for birthday celebration. The "make it look appealing"-stuff applies to the SMSC 8) And I should stop tainting this thread)

gauthier

QuoteOn a completely unrelated matter, did you know that there is almost the whole maglev of pak192c waiting to be done?  ;D
I would be glad to help but there's already much work to do on pak128, but less and less people to do it :(