News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Various .dat file bug fixes for Std. [Was: Leyland G, BR 47 - dat file mistakes]

Started by Vladki, June 13, 2013, 09:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladki

Hello, I have found further typos i dat files:

Leyland G Cool goods has capacity 1 crate instead of 10 crates (which is the capacity of Leyland G Piece goods)

Train engine BR Class 47 is ridiculously cheap, only 691 credits, while other engines cost cca 100x more.

Vladki

Here is the fixed dta for layland G

Vladki

Here is fixed dat file for BR-47 and newsagent shop - two rotations were wrong.

Vladki

Another bug found:

There's no TugBargeBulk vehicle, but there is duplicate definition of ThamesSailingBargeBulk. Here is fixed dat file:
Update - fixed weight to be the same as other Tug Barges...

Vladki

Hello, I have noticed that the modern version of newsagent shop has the same image as furniture shop. And it is again a typo in dat file, the images were available in 1950shops.png. Fixed dat file is attached.

jamespetts

Thank you! Fix now incorporated into the Experimental version on Github.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Vladki

One more bugfix. The front car of BR 375 was 100x cheaper than rear car.

Vladki

Hi, sorry for double post. I just don't want to make tons of new topics for all the bugs (typos) I find.

Double fairlie has running cost 10x less than other NG engines, and price 100x less than others. I think it should be adjusted to be more similar to price and running costs of the newly added superheated double fairlie.

Vladki

Hi,

one more bugfix - this time BR 373 Eurostar - middle coach - again price was 100x lower than other cars.

May I ask the forum moderator to rename this topic to something like - small bugfixex, typos , etc... ?

jamespetts

Thank you for these fixes - I have changed the topic of the post as requested.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Vladki

Hello, I noticed some bugs/typos in bridges.

BrickViaductElevated and BrickViaductRoad do not have retire dates. Other brick viaducts have retire_year=1950.

IronGirderNarrow, IronGirderElevatedNarrow, IronGirderBridgeRoad and IronGirderElevatedRoad are 10x cheaper than IronGirderBridge and IronGirderElevated. I guess the build and maintenance prices should be almost the same for all such bridges.

The Hood

Vladki

A few more fixes - railway signs - end_of_choose and single_way had wrong image assignements - they look odd on diagonals. Fixed in dat file - attached. Single_way still looks bad. It is quite confusig that it is not sure which way is permitted. What was the original intention? Now it is so that trains can pass if the sign is on the right side, and facing the train with dark side.

Vladki

Hi,

I have noticed that wright streetcar has set expiry dat eonly for the rear part. The front has it commented out - I'm not sure if it is intentional or not.

The Hood

Aquin

The horse drawn "Stage Wagons" have runnings costs 10x-40x as much as the "Wagon" and they retire early.