News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Errors in a graphics pack

Started by Woratiklis, May 08, 2015, 01:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woratiklis

Quote from: gauthier on September 28, 2015, 05:29:14 PM
Please read again my quote carefully.
Apparently you haven't studied all the plans. There is a free tariff.
"Create a new organization" -> "MY PROJECTS ARE OPEN SOURCE"(Your organization for Open Source projects will be subscribed to the Free plan)

gauthier

Sorry, I read the description somewhere, did not go further ...

Transifex seems to be for web apps, working on localization. I'm not sure it's the same purpose as Simutranslator. What we want is a tool to translate things and gather easily all the translated files to include them in the pakset. Transifex is for determining where you are and send you the right content. Please correct me if I misunderstood something ...

prissi

The translator server was probably not powerful enough for packing the whole set in reasonable time. The new server should do much better.

If translations are not imported (as DrSuperGood noted) then because the relevant obj are missing. You need to improt them first into the translator.

--
obj=menu_text
name="RAIL TRACK"
note=optional, best comment where it is used (shown in translator)
--
obj=menu_text
name=other missing text
note=...
--

note is optional, you can leave it out. But it makes easier to guess what this text was intended to be used in the first place.

Frank

Quote from: prissi on October 22, 2015, 09:42:42 AM
The translator server was probably not powerful enough for packing the whole set in reasonable time. The new server should do much better.

Quote from: TranslatorTranslator is running on Linux server, so it is case sensitive. This is especially important for image references in the dat files - image references must have same case and the file extension must be '.png'. There is 30s limit for script run time. That is enough for roughly 500 objects (depending on the image size and count).  More objects must be uploaded in separate batches. ....

zip file size ~ 2 - 3 MByte

-> time out for upload
-> time out for script run

and limit for image size