News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Plane pak renewal

Started by Zeno, February 07, 2009, 04:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Václav

If I am not wrong, only some ones. I am sure only with Boeing 747 Jumbo but may be also other. This has to be said by VS or Zeno.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Zeno

All of them are included, except the last ones: the two Embraer planes, the BAC 1-11 and the two Bombardier CRJs.

Václav

SAC Boeing 707 needs two minor corrections:
- first is related to attached picture - one white pixel is over its tail when it is in direction to left bottom corner
- the second is related to age of that plane - regardless of game need some vehicles less retirement year in all categories, this plane should not be between them; if its intro year is 1958, then it is too early to it could let stay in game for ever after; but it is my opinion on this because I am not familiar with planes' construction and I don't know how much their life can be prolonged

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

VS

The pixel glitches are fixed in svn...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

spm

Great!But B747-400 have some problem...can't extract...

Milko

Hi

The link to the complete package does not work...

Giuseppe

ariarinen

Quote from: VaclavMacurek on May 21, 2010, 03:25:21 PM
- the second is related to age of that plane - regardless of game need some vehicles less retirement year in all categories, this plane should not be between them; if its intro year is 1958, then it is too early to it could let stay in game for ever after; but it is my opinion on this because I am not familiar with planes' construction and I don't know how much their life can be prolonged
Yes, and the 727 should also be in that category.

The 707 was produced between 1958–1979, and most civil operators has replaced them with the more efficient 727 or A300. It should be gone in the 80's it wont make any sense to fly so small 4 quad jet, when more efficient tri and twins are on the market.

And the 727 is replaced by the 757 and A320.

And the life of a plane can be prolonged by many years but it makes not much sense to do so at least not for passengers but for freight and military use it doesn't matter that much as they fly just a few hours a day.     

tio

Quote from: Zeno on February 07, 2009, 04:46:26 PM
>>> DOWNLOAD <<< COMPLETE Plane Pakset v1.1 (updated RC/Cost)
This file contains all plane models I made for Pak128, so if you download this, you don't need any other file from my plane set.
Please, report any bugs and issues from both graphics and data by posting in this thread. Thanks!

If you need a single plane pakfile, you can find by digging into this thread, or you can download the full pakset and use makeobj with the extract command to get all single files from it.

link broken

Zeno

Yes, it is no longer available. Download the OpenPak128 from the nightly page instead, which includes all these airplanes.

Bigtop

Quote from: Zeno on June 25, 2010, 05:22:43 PM
Yes, it is no longer available. Download the OpenPak128 from the nightly page instead, which includes all these airplanes.

Where is it? I'm quite interested...