News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

new trailers and paintings for pak128

Started by sheldon_cooper, October 03, 2015, 10:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lieven

Hi !

I done a pak of Geodis, Calberson and Geodis-Calberson trucks and trailers. They're very lots of possible combinaisons, so I hope you'll enjoy my work and good game ! ;)
Europeans addons in project:

Too much ! ;-)

sheldon_cooper

Very good!! I love European trailers, these are great, thank you!

Jhonny

Very good Paulo!

I will use it in my extended version!  :)

Lieven

Europeans addons in project:

Too much ! ;-)

sheldon_cooper

Quote from: sheldon_cooper on September 03, 2018, 12:54:00 AM
new trucks and trailer for pak128, are 6 trucks, and 4 trailer of liquid food + truck Volvofh16.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ov1lgbrmw9r50lj/Truck%26Trailer.Part3.rar?dl=0

:warning: this post had already done, but by some mistake, the file was wrong, here is the right file.
Download new link:
  :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/qm74jfr1fqx3cid/truck%26trailer.Part3.1.rar?dl=0

sheldon_cooper

Hi, I bring a new package of trailers today.
includes 54 trailers between tanks, and 20ft, 30ft and 40ft container that carries grain, garbage, chemicals and most general products (pallets)

And if you have any problems, let me know. :)

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yr2ry9ukhhsvxw5/Truck%26Trailer%206.0.rar?dl=0

Lauscher

Hallo habe jetzt mit vielen Pack 128 deine LKW und Trailer oder Anhänger getestet, bei keinem meiner mittlerweile 6 Pak 128 funktionieren deine Teile etwas. Deshalb Frage ich mich mit welcher Version Arbeitest du ???
Ich Pak 128 german V 0.10.4 Rev 8504 oder die anderen letzten simutrans Versionen ! 128.2 von Dez.17
Aber du kannst mir ja mal eine Private Nachricht senden unter Mail: hum.waurichen@googlemail.com

Leartin

Pak128German und Pak128 sind zwei komplett verschiedene Paksets. Pak128 kanns du hier downloaden: https://sourceforge.net/projects/simutrans/files/pak128/

Sheldon hat in seinem Profil nur Englisch und Portugiesisch angegeben, bringt also nicht viel, ihn auf Deutsch anzuschreiben. Wenn du selber kein Englisch kannst, versuchs zumindest mit dem Google Übersetzer oder ähnlichem, denn nur Fremdsprache ohne zumindest rudimentärer englischen Übersetzung entspricht nicht den hiesigen Forenregeln.
----
Lauscher was confused why the addons don't work with any of his pakset versions, but he uses pak128.German instead of pak128.
I told him they are different paksets, and that he should use english (Google Translator if there is no other way), especially if talking to someone who probably does not even speak German.

pumuckl999

Und irgendwas ist durcheinandergewürfelt: Pak128.german in Version 0.10.4 ist Revision 2135. Rev. 8504 muss die einer ST-Version sein, genauer der 120.3. Und dort wird vermutlich auch der Hund begraben sein: Die von sheldon verwendete makeobj-Version wird zu neu für ein älteres ST sein?

Sry, kann leider nicht testen, Dropbox darf bei mir nicht.

Maybe the used makeobj-version is newer than the ST-version from Lauscher?

sheldon_cooper

Quote from: Lauscher on October 19, 2018, 12:54:43 PM
Hallo habe jetzt mit vielen Pack 128 deine LKW und Trailer oder Anhänger getestet, bei keinem meiner mittlerweile 6 Pak 128 funktionieren deine Teile etwas. Deshalb Frage ich mich mit welcher Version Arbeitest du ???
Hello, I use Simutrans pak128 120.4.1. all the files I created were tested only for pak128 in that version. I can not answer that these trailer and trucks should open for pak128 German, or Pak128 Japan, because I did not do tests related to these pak.
However, it should open to other pak, as I use the recent default makeobj in my creation.
try to download the latest nightly extension, maybe it might help. I'm going to do some tests here for pak128 ermam, any news, I'll let you know.

a question for the forum people wiser than me, I use the default makeobj to make the files, if I want to make files for pak128 german or japan, should I use another makeobj ?? Or should I just, at creation time, write in the CMD of the default makeobj '' makeobj pak128 germam '' ??

Leartin

Quote from: sheldon_cooper on October 21, 2018, 12:53:09 AMI use the default makeobj to make the files, if I want to make files for pak128 german or japan, should I use another makeobj ?? Or should I just, at creation time, write in the CMD of the default makeobj '' makeobj pak128 germam '' ??

Neither. The paks you create should work in each pakset, even those of different size (with the expected graphical nightmare). If anything, you could use a makeobj newer than the Simutrans version a player uses, and that could cause incompatibility, especially if you were to use parameters that did not exist in that Simutrans version. (eg. animated pax before they were introduced)
The actual issue would probably be the goods, if they don't exist with the same name in pak128.german, your vehicles would stop the pakset from loading correctly, no matter which version is in use.

sheldon_cooper

Quote from: Leartin on October 21, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
The actual issue would probably be the goods, if they don't exist with the same name in pak128.german, your vehicles would stop the pakset from loading correctly, no matter which version is in use.

Exact! I had forgotten that detail.
With that, the trailers and truck that I created, will only work for pak128, with exeções for some pak that accept the products edited in English. Correct Leartin ?? :)

Lauscher

I find your Objekts good ! what i not good find that you make it only for you OK

Leartin

Quote from: Lauscher on November 17, 2018, 11:58:15 PM
I find your Objekts good ! what i not good find that you make it only for you OK
But he does make them for everyone, that's why he shares them. This is a gift.

sheldon_cooper

Quote from: Lauscher on November 17, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

All these add-ons were made for the game and shared, all the add-ons I've done share. The only problem is that I do only for pak128, and I do not have time to do for other paks, like pak128 German or pak128 Japan. I believe you play with pak128 German, my tip, is that you add pak128 products, the called '' good.pak '' in your pak folder, and businesses.
Game with Simutrans pak128 120.4.1, I have files in my pak folder, which are German, however, to open it in my game, I did what I said above.

Unfortunately, it is more difficult to make files, because I went back to work, and I am missing time, but as soon as I do something else, I will post here in the forum. Thank you for your understanding. :)

TenukiSharyo

Wow...it's a very cool and high quality add-on!
I think that the point that rich in variety is amazing! Transportation using the road becomes lively.

I'm rooting for your future success!
I'm looking for spec of trains written in the following thread.
If you know, please let me know.
What are the spec of these vehicles?

sheldon_cooper

new trailers, set with 8 different paintings of real companies. (in the photo missing one, surprise ??  ;D )
I have no time to make new paintings and addons, as I said, the work is preventing me, but this year end, I will be with a little time and try to do something else, like this work, I hope you enjoy.
:warning: any problems, or bug, please report here, and I will try to fix it as soon as possible..

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qrbxdguu5bb8drq/Truck%26Trailer%207.0.rar?dl=0

I wish you merry late Christmas, and a happy new year in advance!  🎆🎆🎆

Spokkel

These are amazing. The amount of detail you squeeze in there - well done!

Could you put your hand at some airplanes??

sheldon_cooper

Quote from: Spokkel on August 16, 2019, 10:41:57 AM
These are amazing. The amount of detail you squeeze in there - well done!

Could you put your hand at some airplanes??
Thank you! I'm very busy with work, I plan to come back later this year, but my focus is on trucks and trailers, but you can find something here:
https://forum.simutrans.com/index.php/topic,18575.0.html