News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

(solved) I can't start rev. 457

Started by Fabio, February 13, 2009, 06:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabio

I just installed (fresh install) the new nightlies of both program (2324) and pak 128 (457) and i get this error.

Dwachs

judging from your screenshot it looks like some base paks are missing: ground.*, cursor.*, symbol.*, menu.*- Could that be the reason?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Fabio

well, it could -- but i just unzipped the pak on a fresh install: if so, probably they are missing in the whole nightlie

Dwachs

Just got the latest pak128 and simutrans nightly. Simutrans does not offer to use pak128, since it did not recognize the pak128 directory to contain a pakset.

Copying ground.* and GUI.* from the latest official release to the nightly pakset solved the issue.

Edit: symbol.biglogo.pak and raisignals are still missing in the nightly.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Fabio

Another problem: simuconf.tab updated for my rivers

# rivers:
# The highest number is the smallest. A river with max_speed==0 is not navigavable by ships.
river_type[0] = river_00
river_type[1] = river_01
river_type[2] = river_02
river_type[3] = river_03
river_type[4] = river_04

BUT

only the old river pak is present: so NO rivers creating a new map (neither new nor old)

wernieman

There will be at Sunday a new version ...
I hope you understand my English

VS

That is because the nightly was made in the middle of my changes. Please report again for next nightly.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

wernieman

Please test the new Version (is online)

Trukker

Its not on the nighly site now. Is it anywhere else.

wernieman

Trukker

I tested few minutes The pak 128-458 and nightly  102-2324 and it works.

Fabio

Confirmed. It works fine, now!