News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Scenario Tutorial pak64

Started by Yona-TYT, June 19, 2020, 04:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yona-TYT

Quote from: Mishasama on November 28, 2022, 10:11:28 AMThe same problem says it needs 123.0.2.
Exactly, this is a beta version of the tutorial and it is using new features that are only available in the development version of simutrans.

The purpose of this message is to tell the player to update their version of simutrans / or change the packset in case of incompatibility.

Yona-TYT

Yona-TYT

After extensive testing and code review, here's a release candidate!

@Prissi, I sent you a message asking about the version of the next release of simutrans, remember that you have to adjust the version number in the scenario.

Scenario: tutorialpak64-v1.6.50.zip

Note: This version includes very recent script functions, so you must use a development version of at least r10832

Changelog:

- Improvements in the logic to detect eliminated convoys
- Factories have a tile list of their fields
- Stop with multiple types of cargo/load [passengers, mail or good] (only used in pak192.comic)
- Improvements to be able to use underground stations (only used in pak192.comic)
- Improvements in public text labels (used to give directions on the ground)
- All public text labels are marked when starting the game (in case of loading a savegame)
- If someone builds elevated tracks (bad idea), they can now be removed (in most cases)
- Many improvements in automated commands
- Many bug fixes and code efficiency improvements

Andarix

The German texts are wrong.

It is better not to provide any texts instead of incorrect texts.

Yona-TYT

Quote from: Andarix on December 21, 2022, 12:52:50 PMThe German texts are wrong.

The texts are synchronized from simutranslator, so they must be deleted there.

Roboron

Quote from: Andarix on December 21, 2022, 12:52:50 PMThe German texts are wrong.

I've now deleted all the German text files that were obsolete (which only leaves a few non-essential text files...). Hopefully this helps.

Yona-TYT

I did some vague translations into german using google translate, but i left it half done, i haven't been in the best of spirits to work on scripts lately.

I hope to continue with this one day, greetings friends of simutrans.  :P