News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Pak128 Scenario Tutorial

Started by HaydenRead, January 12, 2016, 09:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yona-TYT

Quote2.B: "if the road under the tank is electrified", tank != depot !
It is fixed.

2.D: Editing the schedule, if I remove a stop from the list, it stays "OK" in the tutorial window.
I've improved a bit, but it's not possible to be perfect.
2.F.6/7: Set the last stop at 100% but the tutorial does not take to the next step although it took to the next step after closing the schedule window and dispatching the bus. I don't know how to reproduce this.
If you advance after pressing the start button, I have added more information here. ;)
3.B: Still needs to specify that track tools are in railroad toolbar.
What do you think of this ?: "Select" Railroad Tools "from the toolbar and choose the track tool to connect the two points between {w1} and {w2}.

"
3.D: A small paragraph to tell the player how to know if a station accepts goods or anything else would be nice, something like "To know if a station accepts goods, let your cursor on the button and a tooltip pops up. A whole station accepts goods if at least one of its buildings does."
Ok.

Quote3.F: Would it be possible to hide elevated tracks buttons in this step ? Confusion with bridges is likely to happen.
The id of the tracks and the elevated tracks are the same, not with us another way of differentiating them I am afraid.

Quote3.H: The piece of track prebuilt on the steep slope is, in itself, a glitch but is not necessary to start the tunnel, everything would work great without it.
The problem is that the track and the entrance of the tunnel are not automatically logged when the track belongs to the public service.

Quote3.H.2/5: Should mention that "lowering the terrain" here means using the down flat artificial slope tool in the landscaping tools. A paragraph explaining how to use these tools to lower or raise underground tracks would be helpful.
That can be explained very well using images (I still hope that the patch is incorporated).

QuoteDuring the whole tutorial, player can do stuff unrelated to the tutorial and is likely to break the tutorial at any point (nobody knows how a beginner thinks :p ). Would it be possible to implement things so that a player can only do the expected action ? I mean, instead of forbiding any other actions we can think of, forbid anything that is not a precise action ? That would make coding the scenario much easier and the scenario itself will be much more resistant to bugs.
Without doubts that yes, but this is not implemented in the script, nor do I believe that some developer willing to implement it I fear. :-[

Yona-TYT

Here is another version to continue extending the list. :P

Scenario: tutorial-v4.5.zip

Most changes are for Chapter 2.

Changes:
[Chapter 2] New step that allows to start three vehicles.
[Chapter 2] "LIAZ 677" buses are now being used.
Some corrections in the texts.

Capture:

gauthier

I noticed that you made player unable to pause the game, nice :p

Chapter 2 [1/3][4,5,6,7,8,9,10] : are all the same instruction.
Chapter 2 [1/3][11] : At the end, there are only two stops in the line, no point of using "copy backward".
Chapter 2 [1/3][12] : At closing the schedule window, I get an error popup about a waypoint not in place. The line remains empty after that.
Chapter 2 [1/3] : "when all vehicles are in circulation." what "all" vehicles ? There's no instruction about buying several ones or copying the one I bought.

Stuck there.

I'm confused as I often run into problems like this, and please forgive me if I get a little offensive ... do you actually test your scenario before uploading it ?

Yona-TYT

QuoteChapter 2 [1/3][4,5,6,7,8,9,10] : are all the same instruction.
It is fixed.

QuoteChapter 2 [1/3][11] : At the end, there are only two stops in the line, no point of using "copy backward".
I do not understand, why not use this button? ... It seems useful to me that the vehicle travels all the stops to the return. ???

QuoteChapter 2 [1/3][12] : At closing the schedule window, I get an error popup about a waypoint not in place. The line remains empty after that.
I can not replicate its error, in fact I have tried many times and nothing.
Try updating your version of simutrans, and try again.
I would also like to check out a savegame.

QuoteChapter 2 [1/3] : "when all vehicles are in circulation." what "all" vehicles ? There's no instruction about buying several ones or copying the one I bought.
Stuck there.
In this step try to teach to use the lines, it is not allowed to copy the vehicles so that the player is forced to use the lines. What you should do is buy a vehicle, assign the line you just created and start it.
I thought this was a good idea, but if you do not think so then I change it.

QuoteI'm confused as I often run into problems like this, and please forgive me if I get a little offensive ... do you actually test your scenario before uploading it ?

Offended? No, not at all, but I'm happy that somebody help me to test this, since this scenario is extremely complicated.

The truth is I have to do a lot of testing before releasing a new version, but for some reason some errors always escape.  :o

Yona-TYT

Tutorial-v5.0

Scenario  -->  tutorial-v5.0.zip  (Needs the r8242 or higher).

Very happy to announce two major changes in this version:  ;D ;D ;D
1-Now can be recovered vehicles deleted:
If for some reason you delete a vehicle in circulation or send it to the deposit, the scenario will return the chapter / step so that you can recover it.

2-A link to advance in passing (chapters 1 and 2 only):
It works like the links towards coordinates, but in this one execute functions that allow to complete and to advance of step ...  thanks to dwachs http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=17135.msg163121#msg163121.

Chapter 2 [1/3][12] : At closing the schedule window, I get an error popup about a waypoint not in place. The line remains empty after that.
@gauthier
I can not replicate the problem, but I suspect it may be caused by this: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=17140.0

gauthier

QuoteI do not understand, why not use this button? ... It seems useful to me that the vehicle travels all the stops to the return. ???
I had only two stops in the line. I suspect there should be more.
As soon as I test your v5.0 I tell you if I run again into this.

QuoteDuring the whole tutorial, player can do stuff unrelated to the tutorial and is likely to break the tutorial at any point (nobody knows how a beginner thinks :p ). Would it be possible to implement things so that a player can only do the expected action ? I mean, instead of forbiding any other actions we can think of, forbid anything that is not a precise action ? That would make coding the scenario much easier and the scenario itself will be much more resistant to bugs.
This solution should really be considered. It's obvious that achieving a bug-proof tutorial will be a long and painful way. If implementing an "only-one-permitted-action" logic is not possible in the tutorials as they are coded currently, that is probably not so difficult to implement. You could ask developers about that.

Yona-TYT

Yes, I have seen this in tutorials of other games, and I really would like this.
Unfortunately I do not think this is implemented, because of the following:
1- Complication of the code: We all know how complicated is the simutrans code.  :o 
2- Availability of the developers: I think we only have a single developer in the script part and its availability is very limited (in fact a few days ago I expect answers to some problems).  :-[ 
3- Do developers like the idea ?: If they do not like it just will not happen, even in some cases I have provided codes for implementation, but nothing ... you can see here that most of the themes are mine. --> http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?board=143.0
Either way, I think it's always worthwhile to post an idea.  ;)

Yona-TYT

Version 6.0 is ready !.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

The most important thing is that you can now skip steps in Chapter 3.

I have also solved some problems with the convoys in the process.

Scenario --> tutorial-v6.0.zip

Yona-TYT

I leave here the final version of Tutorial, hopefully it will be included in the next release of pak128. :P

Scenario -> tutorial-v6.2.01

The only major change is the support for the  button: "Promote to line -> http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=17140.0".

I hope you like it, greetings!!. ;D

Edit.

v6.2.01 A small error is fixed.

gauthier

Hey ! Don't worry, I have not forgotten your tutorial. I will test this as soon as possible and if it's newbie-proof enough, it will surely be included in pak128's next release ... wait ... what next release ? :p

Yona-TYT

Quote from: gauthier on August 28, 2017, 07:14:38 PM
it will surely be included in pak128's next release ... wait ... what next release ? :p

Well I hope to be alive to see the next version of pak128.  :P

gauthier

Yes, I know. It's been a long time. I did some things which are commited to the SVN since the next release but now I feel bad releasing a new version, ages after the previous one, with only little fixes and .dat improvements  :-[

gauthier

Everything is in the screenshot. Juste after buying the bus, I get the error window poping several times a second. (Simutrans 120.2.3 rr8233 with Linux x64).

Yona-TYT

Quote from: gauthier on October 04, 2017, 07:12:42 PM
Everything is in the screenshot. Juste after buying the bus, I get the error window poping several times a second. (Simutrans 120.2.3 rr8233 with Linux x64).

Hello friend, how are you? ... thanks for test the script.

The error is because the function "convoy_x :: is_in_depot" is available from r8235 onwards ;).

gauthier

Oh indeed, I forgot that your tutorial uses some not-released-yet features, my bad ! I will test again soon.

gauthier

I still get stuck :/

These comments are only my opinion and I won't mind if you disagree with some of them and choose not to apply them. Some of them might repeat older comments as I don't remember all that has been said.

The debug tab of the scenario information window should be removed for an actual release.

2.A: typo "once the beginning" instead of "once on the beginning"

2.B: I suggest "You can only build a depot on dead ends." instead of "You can only build a depot on an existing road and the edges of this (blind alley)." (overcomplicated and so unclear formulation)

2.C: "In case of saturation you will be charged a penalty.", as far as I know it's not the way it works. A saturated stop just stops generating new passengers or goods.

2.D: I don't know if this is fixable: stop lines in the scenario information are red again after closing the schedule window.

2.F.1: No big deal but still: I would replace "necessary" with "useful". I would also add that the line management window can be accessed through the key "w".

Problem here but same at many places "when all vehicles are in circulation" seems to apply to 2.F.1 alone whereas it applies to the whole 2.F part. Maybe a horizontal line or something to visually separate these ?

2.F.2: The instructions [3] and [4] might be confusing as one can modify a line only through the line management window which is, at this point of the tutorial, not necessarily opened (I chose to create my line through the depot's window). In my opinion these two instructions can be removed.

2.F: I have a total of two buses serving the line, the toturial does not proceed to the next step. It proceeds only if I buy a third bus.
By the way, this section would be a great place to talk about the copy convoy button.

2.G: "when the bus arrives at a stop in Lancaster" this is false, the tutorial proceeded to the next step as soon as the bus left the depot.

3.B: "Whoose the track tool", incorrect formulation as they are several track tools. A paragraph explaining that faster ways are more expensive and that one should think about it before building would be great. Then the player would be advised to built 60 or 80 kmph tracks.

3.F: why the hell is there an army or star labels invading my tracks ? :p

So this step is bugged and I'm stuck (again). The tutorial scenario says to connect the points (38, 2, 1) and (68, 18, 2), directly connecting them is not allowed. I follow the labels "Build rails form here!.", I cannot build tracks on (44, 2, 1), in fact I was only able to build a section between (38, 2, 1) and (41, 2, 1). Then the piece of tracks in (41, 2, 1) is highlited in red but I cannot build farther.

Yona-TYT

It's ready, just a silly mistake on my part.   ;)

Scenario -> http://files.simutrans.com/index.php/s/uvtcoFRJ1tPKT9j

I'm afraid I do not have time to correct the translations.  :-[
If you send me the modified files, I gladly add them. regards !.

Frank

Quote from: Yona-TYT on October 15, 2017, 02:51:51 PM
I'm afraid I do not have time to correct the translations.  :-[
If you send me the modified files, I gladly add them. regards !.

The texts are partly imported into the Translator.

Set: Scenario Tutorial pak128

gauthier

Quote from: Yona-TYT on October 15, 2017, 02:51:51 PM
It's ready, just a silly mistake on my part.   ;)

Scenario -> http://files.simutrans.com/index.php/s/uvtcoFRJ1tPKT9j
Hence the importance of always running a complete and rigorous test before every release, and this principle applies to all kinds of computer development ;) I'm testing this as soon as possible !

gauthier

In addition of the comments I already made:

In the first steps (click on Isaac and on the town hall) when I click where expected, an empty message window appears.

2.H: problems with English translation: "Paso H", and "Public Stoppages" instead of "public stops".

3.G: Stars invasion again at the end of the step.

3.H.1: The piece of tracks on the slope where the player is supposed to start a tunnel is actually the result of a glitch/bug/unexpected-feature and might be confusing for beginners. As this piece is not necessary to start the tunnel and have it immediately connected to the tracks in front of it, it could be removed.

3.H.2: Since the player is instructed to set the layer level to 0, a note to tell him that this level is displayed in the toolbar, on the sliced underground mode button, would be great.

3.H.2: I think I already reported this one: "lower the terrain at the end of the tunnel" stays unclear to the player about what tool he should do this with (landscaping toolbar, lower flat slope tool).

3.I.5: Even if there is a note on how to set a signal's direction, player has no clue on how he has to set it to be OK. You could add a note telling that here the signals are in the good direction if there is only one signal outside the pair of tracks at each location.

3.I.5: Typos in the labels "Place Singnal here !."

3.J: The way you set train service here is quite ... unusual. Rio des Abajo is always served in only one direction by trains passing through it, and why having four different schedules when there is an obvious solution of having one line serving Cantebury - Rio de abajo - Westminster and backwards, and another line serving Cantebury and Lancaster ?

4.A: "oil" would be just enough instead of "hydrocarbons (petroleum)".

4.B: Please precise that docks have to be for goods (not passengers or mail).

4.E.1: The labels say "Build Track here!" instead of "Build canal here!".

4.E.2: There should be a not precising that canal need specific canal stops and not docks like on shores.

4.E.4: "You need 5 ships are needed" ;)

4.F: "Paso F" in English. No text is displayed in the scenario goal, I had to guess what to do, look for labels on the map, ...

4.G: "Paso G" in English. Same as before, no text displayed. I figured out with the error messages that I should have five ships, that the line should instruct to wait for 100% load at max 1/1 of month at Centebury, but I was unable to figure out what ship to use. Finally, when trying to start a Gripsholm on that line, an error message told me that I had to use a tanker. -> stuck again.

Yona-TYT

Hi, what's up ?? have spent a good time!

Well here some corrections that you mentioned;).Hi, what's up ?? have spent a good time!

@gauthier
Well here some corrections that you mentioned;).

2.B: I suggest "You can only build a depot on dead ends." instead of "You can only build a depot on an existing road and the edges of this (blind alley)." (overcomplicated and so unclear formulation) ok!!

2.C: "In case of saturation you will be charged a penalty.", as far as I know it's not the way it works. A saturated stop just stops generating new passengers or goods. OK!

Problem here but same at many places "when all vehicles are in circulation" seems to apply to 2.F.1 alone whereas it applies to the whole 2.F part. Maybe a horizontal line or something to visually separate these ?this seems fine ¿?

2.F.2: The instructions [3] and [4] might be confusing as one can modify a line only through the line management window which is, at this point of the tutorial, not necessarily opened (I chose to create my line through the depot's window). In my opinion these two instructions can be removed. oK!!

2.F: I have a total of two buses serving the line, the toturial does not proceed to the next step. It proceeds only if I buy a third bus.
By the way, this section would be a great place to talk about the copy convoy button.They are 3 buses!

2.H: problems with English translation: "Paso H", and "Public Stoppages" instead of "public stops".  OK!!

3.F: why the hell is there an army or star labels invading my tracks ? :p fix !

[/b]
3.G: Stars invasion again at the end of the step. fix!!

4.A: "oil" would be just enough instead of "hydrocarbons (petroleum)".  I do not see any problem here ;)

4.B: Please precise that docks have to be for goods (not passengers or mail). Ok!!

4.E.1: The labels say "Build Track here!" instead of "Build canal here!". OK!!

4.E.2: There should be a not precising that canal need specific canal stops and not docks like on shores. OK !!

4.E.4: "You need 5 ships are needed" ;) ok!!

4.F: "Paso F" in English. No text is displayed in the scenario goal, I had to guess what to do, look for labels on the map, ... OK!!

4.G: "Paso G" in English. Same as before, no text displayed. I figured out with the error messages that I should have five ships, that the line should instruct to wait for 100% load at max 1/1 of month at Centebury, but I was unable to figure out what ship to use. Finally, when trying to start a Gripsholm on that line, an error message told me that I had to use a tanker. -> stuck again. OK

Yona-TYT

I have completed most of the list, the rest is subject to discussion, because I'm not sure how to solve it.

2.D: I don't know if this is fixable: stop lines in the scenario information are red again after closing the schedule window. OK!!

2.F.1: No big deal but still: I would replace "necessary" with "useful". I would also add that the line management window can be accessed through the key "w". ok!!

2.G: "when the bus arrives at a stop in Lancaster" this is false, the tutorial proceeded to the next step as soon as the bus left the depot. OK!!

3.B: "Whoose the track tool", incorrect formulation as they are several track tools. A paragraph explaining that faster ways are more expensive and that one should think about it before building would be great. Then the player would be advised to built 60 or 80 kmph tracks. OK!!

3.H.1: The piece of tracks on the slope where the player is supposed to start a tunnel is actually the result of a glitch/bug/unexpected-feature and might be confusing for beginners. As this piece is not necessary to start the tunnel and have it immediately connected to the tracks in front of it, it could be removed. OK!!

3.H.2: Since the player is instructed to set the layer level to 0, a note to tell him that this level is displayed in the toolbar, on the sliced underground mode button, would be great. oK!!

3.H.2: I think I already reported this one: "lower the terrain at the end of the tunnel" stays unclear to the player about what tool he should do this with (landscaping toolbar, lower flat slope tool). OK!!

Quote from: gauthier on December 16, 2017, 06:00:10 PM
Nice ;) Where's the download ? :p
Here I leave a version of tests.  ;)
Scenario: tutorial-v6.2.10.zip

Yona-TYT

To discuss:

2.A: typo "once the beginning" instead of "once on the beginning" I do not understand ?

3.I.5: Even if there is a note on how to set a signal's direction, player has no clue on how he has to set it to be OK. You could add a note telling that here the signals are in the good direction if there is only one signal outside the pair of tracks at each location. I do not understand, because just look at the list of signals, if it is "OK" is that the signal is fine.

3.I.5: Typos in the labels "Place Singnal here !." I do not understand ?

3.J: The way you set train service here is quite ... unusual. Rio des Abajo is always served in only one direction by trains passing through it, and why having four different schedules when there is an obvious solution of having one line serving Cantebury - Rio de abajo - Westminster and backwards, and another line serving Cantebury and Lancaster ?A single route for trains ??

gauthier

A typo is an error in words' spelling or even a missing or misplaced word. Read closely:
"once on the beginning" ("on" is missing in the tutorial)
"Place Singnal here !." (you mistyped "signal")

Quote3.I.5: Even if there is a note on how to set a signal's direction, player has no clue on how he has to set it to be OK. You could add a note telling that here the signals are in the good direction if there is only one signal outside the pair of tracks at each location. I do not understand, because just look at the list of signals, if it is "OK" is that the signal is fine.
I did not notice such a list, I will test it again.

Quote3.J: The way you set train service here is quite ... unusual. Rio des Abajo is always served in only one direction by trains passing through it, and why having four different schedules when there is an obvious solution of having one line serving Cantebury - Rio de abajo - Westminster and backwards, and another line serving Cantebury and Lancaster ?A single route for trains ??
What single route ? My remark is that it would be more understandable to make a line like this:
_ canteburry
_ Rio de abajo (western platform)
_ Westminster
_ Rio de abajo (eastern platform)
with three trains on it. Currently, players are instructed to make three trains each with a very different schedule to serve these three stations.

Thanks for your effort, I'm testing this version as soon as possible !

Yona-TYT

Here is a new version of the tutorial, I have solved a lot of problems.

Scenario:  tutorial-v6.3.00.zip

@gauthier, hopefully this time if I can get to the end.

I have not had much time to work on this, so this is a provicional version.

Regards!!.

Yona-TYT

Quote from: gauthier on December 17, 2017, 12:27:53 PMWhat single route ? My remark is that it would be more understandable to make a line like this:
_ canteburry
_ Rio de abajo (western platform)
_ Westminster
_ Rio de abajo (eastern platform)
with three trains on it. Currently, players are instructed to make three trains each with a very different schedule to serve these three stations.

I have improved this a little.

gauthier

Sorry in advance, as usual I'm in --verbose mode :p feel free to accept of refuse my remarks.

1.A: I could not reproduce it but the first time I tried the tutorial, I passed to 1.C without rotating the map and clicking out beloved Isaac. A quick idea: could it be caused by reloading the scenario ?

1.B: Maybe a warning is needed about pressing backspace so that the player does not unpurposedly close the scenario window ?

1.B: After clicking on the townhall I barely had time to read the first word of the text displayed in Scenario Goal, than Chapter 2 camed. This unreadable text could be displayed from the beginning of chapter one, juste before the instruction to click on the townhall which makes the player end the chapter 1.

2.A: press the [ctrl] key when dragging or clicking to build straight paths.

2.C: In order for the bus to be able to load passengers it is necessary that the stops are close to some building, can be misleading, what about For passengers to wait at the stop it is necessary that ? I also simplified the phrasing for not-very-English-speaking people until they get a translation in their language.

2.D: Warning, what is named "Inspection tool" (the typo is present at several places) here was formerly named "query tool".

2.F: The fact that three buses are needed is not explicit (unless I missed it ?).

2.G.2: Connect the track here: talking about roads ?

2.H: I don't speak a word of Spanish but I learnt "Paso H" thank to you ;) ... well I also know "Estacion" cause it's repeated every day on line 4 of the metro in Paris lol

2.G: What the "make stop public" does could be explained here. I did not even know before using it :p

3.B: We could add, after building the tunnel itself, that pressing "t" selects the last selected track tool.

3.C: To see if a station accepts goods, there's also the small lump of ... something at top left of the icon.

3.C: A note precising that each tile must be built contiguously to the already built ones would be perfect ;)

3.E.4: I'm stuck here, when I attempt to start the convoy, a popup yells at me that all wagons must be for [grain] even if it's actually the case.

Yona-TYT

Sorry I had not seen your answer, so I have not corrected the texts, I just focused on bug fixes and make things easier to understand.   :-[

I have a new version, I have corrected several errors and I have invented some new things.
Scenario : tutorial-v6.3.10.zip

Yona-TYT

Quote3.E.4: I'm stuck here, when I attempt to start the convoy, a popup yells at me that all wagons must be for [grain] even if it's actually the case.
I can not replicate this, can you send me a savegame to try?.
edit.
My train is running very happy.

gauthier

QuoteI have invented some new things.
Changelog please, it must be the tenth time I'm starting the tutorial from the beginning so I don't want to discover the new things by myself lol
Here is my savegame: http://simutrans.fr/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=tmp:tutorial_chp3_stuck.sve

Yona-TYT

I forgot to mention that you need the last night, this was recently included: https://forum.simutrans.com/index.php/topic,18264.msg176213.html#msg176213
general ------------------------------------------------- ---------
New function that allows to mark the tracks while they are built intermittently.- Restrictions in the construction of tracks / roads: now you can not create intercections, this to avoid closed loops since these make script enter an infinite loop, you will notice that it will only be possible to join the tracks / tracks only at the marked end of Red.Chapter 1 ------------------------------------------------ ---------
The statue of the good Issac and the town hall are now intermittent (they are marked and unmarked)
Episode 2  ------------------------------------------------ --------
step 1 ---------
Now the deposit road can be joined from two points.
Chapter 3 ------------------------------------------------ ---------
step 8 ---------------
I have corrected an error that occurred due to a regression in the simutrans code, now an additional tunnel section must be built.
step 10 ---------------
Changes in the route of passenger trains, now all trains share the same route.
Chapter 4 ------------------------------------------------ ---------
Chapter 5 is added experimentally.
-------------------------------------------------- -------

You can get the last night here !! -> http://www.simutrans-forum.de/nightly/

Yona-TYT

Quote1.A: I could not reproduce it but the first time I tried the tutorial, I passed to 1.C without rotating the map and clicking out beloved Isaac. A quick idea: could it be caused by reloading the scenario ?
I do not know what may be happening, I have to investigate.
1.B: Maybe a warning is needed about pressing backspace so that the player does not unpurposedly close the scenario window ?
ok:
<st>Note:</st> By pressing the "[Backspace]"</ em> key, all windows are closed, including the current scenario window.

>
1.B: After clicking on the townhall I barely had time to read the first word of the text displayed in Scenario Goal, than Chapter 2 camed. This unreadable text could be displayed from the beginning of chapter one, juste before the instruction to click on the townhall which makes the player end the chapter 1.
I can not see the text you say (this looks like a mystery XD).
Quote2.A: press the [ctrl] key when dragging or clicking to build straight paths.
ok.

Quote2.C: In order for the bus to be able to load passengers it is necessary that the stops are close to some building, can be misleading, what about For passengers to wait at the stop it is necessary that ? I also simplified the phrasing for not-very-English-speaking people until they get a translation in their language.
<h1> Bus Stops: </ h1>
In order for the bus to be able to load passengers it is necessary that the stops are close to some building, tourist attraction or factory. The stops have a storage capacity of 32, 64 or more. It is also possible to combine them to increase their load capacity along with their coverage. You can also extend the load type using extension buildings or stations that accept different types of load.

Can you help me with this?.
Quote2.D: Warning, what is named "Inspection tool" (the typo is present at several places) here was formerly named "query tool".
ok.
2.F: The fact that three buses are needed is not explicit (unless I missed it ?).
The reason why I added 3 buses, is because I wanted to explain how the lines can be associated with several vehicles, but I do not have a good explanation for that.

What do you think about this: "You need to create a bus line to transport tourists from the dock in construction." ??
Quote2.G.2: Connect the track here: talking about roads ?
ok.
<st> Connect the road here: </ st> {cbor}.

Generally, all types of way are called a track.
2.H: I don't speak a word of Spanish but I learnt "Paso H" thank to you ;) ... well I also know "Estacion" cause it's repeated every day on line 4 of the metro in Paris lol
ok.

Quote2.G: What the "make stop public" does could be explained here. I did not even know before using it :p
What does this look like?:
<h1> Make Stop Public: </ h1>
This tool allows a stop or station to be public, this means that the player will no longer be the owner of it. This allows other players to associate with your transport network.

<st> Note: </ st> When publishing a stop / station, the player can no longer eliminate it (only the public service).

Quote3.B: We could add, after building the tunnel itself, that pressing "t" selects the last selected track tool.
Leave me the text and I agg.  ;)
Quote3.C: To see if a station accepts goods, there's also the small lump of ... something at top left of the icon.
This could be perfectly explained with an image, unfortunately the patch was never completed.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Quote3.C: A note precising that each tile must be built contiguously to the already built ones would be perfect ;)
What does this look like?
<st> Note: </ st> The new slope should look in the same direction as the existing slope.

Yona-TYT

Quote from: gauthier on October 10, 2018, 07:41:46 PM3.E.4: I'm stuck here, when I attempt to start the convoy, a popup yells at me that all wagons must be for [grain] even if it's actually the case.

As much as I try, I can not replicate the error, we have to investigate this more deeply.

I need more information:

What version of simutrans do you use ?, its revision, architecture ...

What version of pak128 do you use?

And I need the script that produces the error, send me a zip file.

To be honest, this part of the code has never failed in that way, in fact I have not touched any of that code in a long time.

The only thing that occurs to me is that the "grain" parameter has changed its numerical value, and therefore does not recognize it.