News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

disconnects with server game

Started by Fietin, January 24, 2016, 05:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fietin

Good evening.
I have problems with the connection to the server game of the pak192.comic development-team since friday.
Every time, my client connected with the server the game are not synchron anymore after a few seconds.

I'm using r7640, which I have compiled for my xubuntu system.
Recompiling my client and rebooting the server didn't work.
After uploading my local autosave I was able to play without any issues yesterday. However, today I have the same problem again.
Uploading the autosave every day should not be the solution.

Other players are able to play without problems.

Do anyone of you know why I have this problem and how to solve it?

Fietin

(I'm sorry for my English skills. I'm not good in learning languages)

TurfIt

You need to determine the reason for the desync: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=15109.0

Ensure you're using the exact same revision as the server. I don't see any pak192.comic servers on the serverlist -if you're connected manually to an unlisted server, the version checking is bypassed.

Possibly the same issue as we're discussing here: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=15139.25
So far only apparent resolution is to build everything debug with 7731 or greater and using nothing newer than gcc 4.6.

Fietin

Thank you for your answer.
I answered not until now because I had no time the last five days.

The reason for desync was due to a program bug.
We are using r7720 instead of r7640 now and it's working since yesterday.

(I've installed gcc 5.2.1)

vzrenggamani

Quote from: TurfIt on January 24, 2016, 06:13:11 PM
Ensure you're using the exact same revision as the server. I don't see any pak192.comic servers on the serverlist -if you're connected manually to an unlisted server, the version checking is bypassed.

Maybe he dont using -announce Command line..

I think pak192.comic have some problem for online multiplayer i am have same problem but i am delayed commands problem..

SIMUTRANS INDONESIA WEBSITE  <<< Indonesia Simutrans Addons Center And Web
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH