News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

translate scenarios

Started by Frank, May 01, 2016, 04:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

added text from scenarios to the translator

purchasing the following scenarios for the translation are released

Scenario: Anthill
Scenario: Produce cars

For the other scenarios the objects/text missing. In addition, the export has yet to be adapted for the files in the language folders.

Frank

scenarios aktiv to translate

Scenario: Anthill
Scenario: Produce cars
Scenario: Supply pharmacy
Scenario: Swiss mountains

The export creates a zip file, where other languages may be included as the chosen.

Frank

scenarios aktiv to translate

Scenario Anthill
Scenario Produce cars
Scenario Supply pharmacy
Scenario Swiss mountains
Scenario Millionaire ( changed scenario.nut file attached )
Scenario Supply book shop ( changed scenario.nut file attached )

The export creates a zip file, where other languages may be included as the chosen.

Dwachs

thank you for taking this up.

Would it be possible to change the scenario name at the translator to include the pakset name? Like

scenario pak64 millionaire

Edit: I committed your changes to the pak64 sourceforge repository. Thanks!
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Frank

Quote from: Dwachs on May 06, 2016, 06:52:04 AM
Would it be possible to change the scenario name at the translator to include the pakset name? Like

scenario pak64 millionaire

I think that is not necessary. Moreover, a scenario can be realized through exchange of sve file for another pakset.

At least this is true for the simpler.

For pak64 Scenarios must be added the following to the pak64.german only combat.tab ( changed attached ).

Buchgrosshandel
Buchladen

[de] Da man die einfacheren Scenarien durch tausch der sve-Datei auch mit anderen Grafiksets spielen kann, halte ich eine Setangabe für unnötig ( bei den 64er kann es sogar mit den bestehenden sve-Dateien klappen, da dort mehr auf Kompatibilität geachtet wurde, gerade Millionäre könnte so eins sein ). Ausserdem sind die meisten Scenarien direkt bei den Paksets dabei.

Und bei scenarios.simutans.com ( alle dort gelisteten sind auf der Infoseite verlinkt ( und da steht auch das Set mit dran im Link ) ) steht ja dran für welches Set ein Scenario ist.[/de]

Dwachs

I committed a change to the pak64 sourceforge repository: the book-empire scenario will save and display the date of winning the scenario.

new string:

<br><br> Won in {month} of {year}.

Can I modify existing scenario strings and upload new strings to the translator site?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Frank

Quote from: Dwachs on May 27, 2016, 05:39:52 PM
Can I modify existing scenario strings and upload new strings to the translator site?

yes you can