News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Time interval with telegraph - signals passed at danger / other oddities.

Started by AP, December 17, 2016, 06:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AP

Slotted stop signals showing danger, at the exit of passing loops, do not change to clear to allow trains to exit the loop into the block section. Instead, they remain fixed at danger (and their dialogue continues to say "danger") and the trains proceed anyway if the block is free, or wait if it is not.

The distant signals seem fixed at "caution" also - or not to correctly reflect the next stop signal.

jamespetts

Thank you very much for the report. Can you upload a saved game in which this can reliably be reproduced?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

AP

I've uploaded a save, and a series of photos detailing the problem(s), to the below linked dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aliu0f6inqzk9ke/AADfDxp-18kGVxJQ5CBf4-8Da?dl=0

The SPAD problem can be seen to occur at Glasgow once the westbound train from Kincardine reaches that point.

AP

Attached an image of a distant signal showing caution when the next signal is clear.

jamespetts

I think that I have fixed the issue with the signal incorrectly displaying danger - would you be able to re-test?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.