Author Topic: Is Simutrans dying?  (Read 21745 times)

Offline MirceaKitsune

• Helpful: 0
  • Languages: EN, RO
Re: Is Simutrans dying?
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2017, 08:12:20 PM »
Old(ish) thread I know, but just thought I'd throw in an optimistic note; I just got back into Simutrans a few days ago after someone reminded me of it... I'm loving learning all of the mechanics and playing around with the world! Obviously I haven't been around to know how it was like in the past, but my feeling is that it's not dying.

Offline StulliDasPausenbrot

• Helpful: 0
  • Languages: English, Deutsch
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2018, 09:44:39 PM »
Hello Guys.
I am one of the longest simutrans users, because I started playing around 2000 (?) i was ten years old at this time.
I only want to say that simutrans is never dead for me.

I have never written anything in the forum and i never read it, but i really like the time that i spend with simutrans.
I did never develop anything for simutrans , but i think this game was one of the main reasons for me, why i wanted to become a software developer as a child.

i would love to give this game anything back by helping developing, but i dont know how, because i like this game as it is.

Offline Yona-TYT

• Devotee
  • Helpful: 21
    • Simutrans-BLOG
  • Languages: ES
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2018, 03:44:26 AM »
Hello Guys. I am one of the longest simutrans users, because I started playing around 2000 (?) i was ten years old at this time. I only want to say that simutrans is never dead for me. I have never written anything in the forum and i never read it, but i really like the time that i spend with simutrans. I did never develop anything for simutrans , but i think this game was one of the main reasons for me, why i wanted to become a software developer as a child. i would love to give this game anything back by helping developing, but i dont know how, because i like this game as it is.

Maybe I can try a script for a scenario, that would be very nice.  :D
https://forum.simutrans.com/index.php/board,143.0.html