News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Can't start

Started by Mr.Spissky, February 16, 2017, 08:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Spissky

I just downloaded the complete verision of simutrans experimental but I can't start it. I get an error message saying:
***no pak set found*** but pak128.britain ex is there but still it wont start. Anyone who knows what can be wrong?

jamespetts

When you refer to the "complete version," what do you mean, exactly?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

Incidentally, I have now set up a new Windows .zip file that should have all the files that you need to run Simutrans-Extended: download it here.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Mr.Spissky

I got an error when I clicked on the link

jamespetts

That is odd - it must have failed to build last night for some reason. I have manually rebuilt it now and it seems to work. Sorry for the trouble.

Mr.Spissky

I downloaded it but when I try to start the game it says that I can't start it beacuse "pthreadGC2-w32.dll" is missing on the computer...

jamespetts

That is odd - the .dll file is included in the .zip archive. Can you make sure that the pthreadGC2-w32.dll file from the .zip archive is in the same directory to which you extracted Simutrans-Extended.exe?

Mr.Spissky