News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

The Arriva Trains Wales livery option for the BR Class 175's

Started by fam621, February 23, 2017, 05:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

James, can the Arriva Trains Wales livery be an option under the 'Arriva' livery option please? :)

jamespetts

I think that only the Class 175 has the Arriva Trains Wales livery, but I have amended this so as to be included as part of the new "Arriva" livery scheme for 'buses in the road-vehicle-rescaling branch, as this seems to make more sense.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

fam621

Nope, there's more stock which has the livery. But, you may do one at a time. Is it new branch ready yet? xD

jamespetts

The only other railway vehicles that I can find that use it in Pak128.Britian-Ex are the Class 170; is that what you had in mind?

The road-vehicle rescaling branch is progressing steadily; I have been posting updates to the Facebook group a link to which you will see in my signature.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

fam621

jamespetts

fam621

jamespetts

I could not find any more rail vehicles when I searched the .dat files for the keyword "Arriva", which should show the livery definitions. Which ones are you thinking of?

Rollmaterial

He means IRL. Will ATW eventually get its own livery definition when the liveries are added or will that be incorporated into the existing Arriva definition? Anyway, the livery definition the class 175 used before didn't work because there was no sub-livery named "Arriva".

jamespetts

Ahh - I have fixed the definition in the Class 175 in the road-vehicle-rescaling branch, so this should work when the branches are merged. The road-vehicle-rescaling branch now uses the base "Arriva" livery scheme for Arriva Trains Wales.

jamespetts

Ah - in which case, you are more than welcome to add graphics and the livery option to anything in the pakset. As I have written before, new liveries for modern rail vehicles is not currently high on my list of priorities, so it is likely to be many years before these can be done without additional people working on Simutrans-Extended.