News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

When will the rescaled and the new pak128.britain-ex be out?

Started by fam621, March 03, 2017, 08:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

Hello James, its me fam621 again, I am just here to ask a quick and simple question: When will the rescaled and the new pak128.britain-ex be out?

Vladki

You can get it at server.exp.simutrans.com. It is not daily, but I might make a fresh compile during the weekend.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

fam621

Very nice indeed! BUT, can it be put into a pakset like this one on the Bridgewater-Brunel please? :)

Vladki

I don't understand. Do you have any problem downloading the pak128.britan-ex.zip? What other format would you expect?

jamespetts

It is very hard to predict timings, but it should be available soon.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

fam621

Vladki, I men the pak set which has everything in a fixed .pak instead of individual things.

Vladki

Why does it matter? You can use them in the same way.

fam621

The main reason is because mainline (rail) platforms wont show underground. In conclusion to that, I make underground mainlines using non-LU rolling stock. Also, how comes the 160km/h tunnels are built in the same way has the channel tunnel ones?

jamespetts

The Underground platforms work fine with mainline trains, just as they do in reality at, e. g. Essex Road.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

fam621

I want to build mainline platforms underground like at Wembley Central station, that's all. Also, the underground platforms are too low aswell.

jamespetts

The platforms at Wembley Central look just as different from the current outdoor platforms as the underground platforms do - I should like there to be more underground platforms one day (including more modern platforms in the style of those at Wembley Central), but when it is only me producing graphics and working on the code, other things must be prioritised.

jamespetts

jamespetts