News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

[120.2.2] No bridges, tunnels and some other obejcts

Started by Emil Sawicki, April 23, 2017, 05:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emil Sawicki

I just downloaded newest app and compiled pak128.CS from the sources. I began a new game and noticed that there are some objects missing. I can't build any bridge (road or rail), most roads, tunnels and tram tracks are missing too. I have same bug in pak128.Japan but pak192.comic is working normally. I can't load any savegame due to the missing bridges and others. What's going on?
Simutrans 123, Windows 10

Vladki

Unfortunately not all objects that used to be in previous versions of pak128.CS are available as sources. Also old (binary) versions are single-height, while sources are double height and flat track (like pak128). So there is a lot of objects missing - especially bridges. However there should be quite a good selection of tram tracks, and one rail tunnel (no road tunnels though). Check with timeline off, there may be some errors in timeline.

There is a lot of new objects, and also many deletions of objects that were copied from vanilla pak128. Due to these changes I gave up on keeping the pak backwards compatible using compat.tab.

Also, did you compile on Linux or Windows? I'm not sure if the bat file for compiling on windows is up to date. I only maintain Linux Makefile. It is possible that the bat file does not compile everything.

Moderators - please move this to pak128.CS subforum.

Also - you can get a compiled version here: http://server.exp.simutrans.com/pak128.CS.zip