News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Yet another flying car?

Started by VS, March 18, 2009, 07:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VS

Terrafugia

I wonder though: with things like Spaceship One around, maybe it is finally something that might work? And Moller has been around for years, too...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

BudapestTRansport

Quote from: VS on March 18, 2009, 07:35:10 PM
Terrafugia

I wonder though: with things like Spaceship One around, maybe it is finally something that might work? And Moller has been around for years, too...
its cool^^

Alex. Brose

It's cool but...  ;D ;D ;D

vilvoh

I love this kind of weird vehicles..How much does it cost?

EDIT: Its price is $194,000....I think I'll have to start saving.... ::)

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

AABatteries

Probably should've left this thread alone, but anyways...

$194k is really a great price, figuring a cheaper new car costs around $15k and a new 2 seater Cessna costs around $250k.

mobo

Hm, but apparently you can get a pre owned ultra light airplane http://www.lightaircrafts.com/used.htm for much less.

So you'd pay 15.000 for the car and 5.000 to 100.000 (or more if you like) for the plane. I mean you'd want a second "normal" car anyway.

BTW: I wait for the first vertical starting flying car, so i can escape traffic jams  ;D

Isaac Eiland-Hall

I wait until they can completely automate the system - I don't like most of my fellow drivers on the ground - no WAY will I like them in the air! hehe

Matthi205

How about just bugging the system of their cars by spamming them with viruses?If,I will write a very good antivir program...There would be really good sales... :D
The Green Mage of Darkness living in the summer hell and in the country where it snows till May with -21 *C  ;D