News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Idk whats wrong but this is a small issue which needs looking into

Started by fam621, November 26, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

Hello James, I dont know what is going on but this happens every time I load my save. So what is going on is that the bridges are out of place and there is this issue where you can use whats on the surface on the side of that tunnel portal. Can you look into that issue for me please.

jamespetts

Can you upload a saved game in which this issue can reliably be reproduced?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

I am afraid that I cannot reproduce this. From the screenshots, it looks as though the issue is with mixing components from paksets with different half height settings. I notice that you have imported at least some vehicles from another pakset. May I suggest that you test with a clean download of the latest pakset and see whether the problem still occurs? If not, the problem will have been caused by your changes to the pakset.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

fam621

I downloaded the latest version of Simutrans Extended and the problem has now been fixed James.

jamespetts