News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Bug: Convoy Schedule, applying "Wait for time" to last stop

Started by AP, December 10, 2017, 07:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AP

If you create a new schedule e.g. for a stagecoach, with a series of stops, then try to apply "wait for time" to the last stop in the list, the "*" which appears to denote that it is applied, goes to the second-last stop in the list, not the last one.  :o

Workaround: If you close and reopen the line, you can edit it, and it then behaves correctly.  :)

zook2

Weird. I can't reproduce that with yesterday's version, #3bc8393. Neither coaches nor ships.

AP

jamespetts

Thank you for the report. Can I ask whether this affects only the display or does it actually affect how the convoy behaves?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

AP

Good question. I'm not sure will have to check.

However if you close the line creator and reopen the line again , the * applied previously is still on the 2nd -to-last stop. However if no * was applied at initial line creation,  upon reopening and trying to apply it, it sticks to the last stop correctly.

jamespetts

I should be grateful if you could let me know when you have checked so that I am able to look into this.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.