News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Who would like to create P192C-EX?

Started by Leartin, December 28, 2017, 05:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leartin

Let's make this perfectly clear - there is way too much stuff still to do with P192C for me or any other core member to actively care for Extended support.

However, I'd like to state that anyone interested in using our sources to create an EX-Version will have my full support, and I'd gladly create some extra graphics if the need arises for better Extended implementation. If you have a lot of time at your hand, like to play Extended and have nothing to do - why not do that?

jamespetts

I do love the graphics of this pakset, and it would be splendid if someone were to transition it to Extended. Now that it is open source, I daresay that that is much more feasible than it was in the past.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Citarofahrer

Actually i would relly Love 192c in ST Extended... I could do it.. ;-)

jamespetts

Quote from: Citarofahrer on January 03, 2018, 08:46:40 AM
Actually i would relly Love 192c in ST Extended... I could do it.. ;)

Splendid! Here is a good place to start: a reference guide for the additional parameters.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.