The International Simutrans Forum

Author Topic: Fictional British Transport Map on Simutrans Extended  (Read 18304 times)

Offline mammothim2906 england

• Languages: EN
Fictional British Transport Map on Simutrans Extended
« on: February 04, 2018, 04:53:03 PM »
Information: This is where all progress of my now named Fictional British Transport Map will be placed instead of on an older and outdated topic.

Update: This update includes a number of cities been rebuilt and one of these rebuilt cities relocated. The rebuilt/relocated cities include (in ABC order): Chartford, Cudhall, Gothlan (which was formally known as Coatingchester), Greenlock, Wedbourne and West Greenlock (which was formally a separate town named Norlingchester until it was taken over by the Greenlock County Council and renamed West Greenlock). This map includes a much bigger and more variety of train lines (including tube lines), a hovercraft line as well as a few bus routes. More lines will be added to the map in-between updates and teasers will be posted as usual. Although still an issue (unless you make money (profit)) is that I am losing money and I dont know why this is. Please reply with your tips on which make you gain profit.

Link to the map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HrQ_9paG6mJ53y8hNEhPo-yCdhEVjKV1

Pakset required: http://bridgewater-brunel.me.uk/downloads/nightly/pakset/pak128.britain-ex-nightly.tar.gz

Simutrans software required (Windows only): http://bridgewater-brunel.me.uk/downloads/nightly/windows/Simutrans-Extended.exe
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 12:50:02 PM by fam621 »

[QUESTION] Fictional England Transport Map on Simutrans Extended
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 04:37:04 PM »
Following the release of this map, I would like to know what do you think of it and what I could do to improve it and to try out new transportation methods (also to find out ways of sorting out the money losing issues (fares)). Reply to this comment using the hashtag #FictionalENMaponSEx.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:24:31 PM by fam622_ROBLOX »

[Info] Fictional England Transport Map on Simutrans Extended
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 07:08:29 PM »
The Green Belt Towns (during the town rebuilding process)

Edit: 21/02/2018: Image uploaded on another site due to the original picture been removed weirdly.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:24:20 PM by fam622_ROBLOX »

[Picture] Fictional England Transport Map on Simutrans Extended
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 08:55:02 PM »
The Chartford Underground Network with British Rail and Chartford Underground lines.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:24:08 PM by fam622_ROBLOX »

[TEASERS] Fictional British Transport Map on Simutrans Extended
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 12:53:03 PM »
The updated map is coming soon. I promise! Just give me some more time and space! xD

[NEWS] Fictional British Transport Map on Simutrans Extended
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 08:52:51 PM »
[NEWS] It is confirmed that the long awaited release of the FBT Map will be released to-morrow at some point in the evening! Expect lots and lots in the update including a huge rebuild/build of a new mainline on the map! Watch this space to-morrow! :)

[UPDATE] Fictional British Transport Map on Simutrans Extended
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 08:07:03 PM »
The updated map has finally after a long time been released and I'm telling you this! ALOT has been done to this map since the last update which will be hard to explain but I'll try to anyways. :)

Update: This update includes a number of towns/cities been renamed/relocated/removed and a number of lines built and a huge 48 hour project been completed called: Project: Southeastern. A number of new/updated/extended services were also added to the map as well as new Chartford Tube lines been added to the map and more services been generally updated/updated/replaced. Trust me, theirs ALOT of stuff which is in this update! You'll just have to download it to see for yourselves! xD

Link to the map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1l8pW6gnvD9KT7kJWdj6kr1mfkVBjvCsv

Pakset required: http://bridgewater-brunel.me.uk/downloads/nightly/pakset/pak128.britain-ex-nightly.tar.gz

Simutrans software required (Windows only): http://bridgewater-brunel.me.uk/downloads/nightly/windows/Simutrans-Extended.exe
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:23:33 PM by fam622_ROBLOX »

[Picture] Fictional British Transport Map on Simutrans Extended
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2018, 05:23:02 PM »
Even after the updates been released, its never to early to start working on the next ones! xD

[TEASER] Fictional British Transport Map on Simutrans Extended
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2018, 11:53:32 AM »
The rebuilt Anham. Coming soon to a Simutrans Extended game near you!

[PICTURES] Fictional British Transport Map on Simutrans Extended
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2018, 01:39:19 PM »
These newly rebuilt towns will feature in the next update along side with some new lines. :)

[MORE TEASERS] Fictional British Transport Map on Simutrans Extended
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2018, 04:01:37 PM »
Some more screenshots from yesterday.

[Screenshot] Fictional British Transport Map on Simutrans Extended
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2018, 04:08:23 PM »
If your asking yourselfs why I have not been updating you guys with updated maps and screenshots. I think this screenshot will answer your questions and enquirys! xD