News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Trains in time interval sometimes revert to drive by sight

Started by Rollmaterial, March 23, 2018, 09:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rollmaterial

When passing a time interval signal, trains sometimes slow down to 1 km/h and then proceed in drive by sight. I have not been able to identify the circumstances of this, it happens sometimes on my railways on the server.

jamespetts

Thank you for the report. I will not be able to look into this without a saved game in which this issue is able reliably to be reproduced at a specific time and in a specific place. If you can set up one of those, that would be most helpful.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

Have you (or has anyone else) ever been able to put together a saved game in which this issue can reliably be reproduced?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

jamespetts

I will assume that fixes to other similar bugs have solved this since there has been no reproduction case since March.

DrSuperGood