News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

New Photos of Simutrans Britain/Japan

Started by tannerge, May 01, 2018, 04:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew

Are the buildings in these screenshots all from Pak128.Britain-Ex? I've never managed to play a game long enough to get into the motor vehicle age, but (from my 19th century perspective) it looks like great fun is ahead if this is the future!

I hope everyone who's contributed to the Pakset is pleased to see how good their work looks.
(Signature being tested) If you enjoy playing Simutrans, then you might also enjoy watching Japan Railway Journal
Available in English and simplified Chinese
如果您喜欢玩Simutrans的话,那么说不定就想看《日本铁路之旅》(英语也有简体中文字幕)。

Junna

Quote from: Matthew on May 01, 2018, 02:34:43 PM
Are the buildings in these screenshots all from Pak128.Britain-Ex? I've never managed to play a game long enough to get into the motor vehicle age, but (from my 19th century perspective) it looks like great fun is ahead if this is the future!

I hope everyone who's contributed to the Pakset is pleased to see how good their work looks.

No, most of these are a mix of Pak128.Japan and various things they have downloaded, not Pak.Britain proper. The shading difference is noticable.

jamespetts

Interesting indeed! It is very worthwhile to see progress towards a Japanese Extended pakset. Do you mind if I post some of these photographs on the Simutrans-Extended Facebook group?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

tannerge

Go for it James! Also Matthew: the buildings are a mix of Paks Japan and Britain but the vehicles are only from Pak Britain.

Phystam

Very good! We have multi-tile city building patch, thanks to THLeaderH, so we can assemble large residential / commercial building.
Did you use it?

tannerge

No I didnt use the multi tile building patch. however the japan pak set has many multi tile buildings that currently are classified as attractions. the patch would be very useful to properly incorporate these buildings into the cities.