Started by ACarlotti, May 06, 2018, 12:08:01 PM
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quote from: jamespetts on June 26, 2021, 12:47:27 PMI have now done a little further testing and incorporated this into the master branch - this will be available from to-morrow's nightly build.
Quote from: Ranran on August 03, 2021, 10:51:48 PMPull request #416 subdivides the bloated simvehicle.However, the separation of vehicle_base_t (r9450) has postponed because it was not easy for me because of the difference from standard... (´・ω・｀)
Quote from: jamespetts on August 03, 2021, 11:15:35 PMCan I check before I merge this whether this causes any major compatibility problems with the vehicle-management-new branch?
Quote from: Ranran on August 04, 2021, 10:48:22 PMhttps://github.com/Ranran-the-JuicyPork/simutrans-extended/tree/ex15-dismantled-simvehicleI succeeded in merging the dismantled simvehicle branch to the 15.x branch that I was updating the GUI.The difference between them was small.
Quote from: jamespetts on August 06, 2021, 11:16:49 AMI have pulled these changes into a testing branch, which I have pushed, using your branch name of std-r9450-tidyup-simvehicle. However, unfortunately, testing shows a problem with this: a client cannot stay in sync with a network server. I have tested this by launching two instances of this build, one running the current game from the Bridgewater-Brunel server (January 1785) and the other connecting to it as a client using the loopback interface (127.0.0.1). The client loses synchronisation immediately upon connexion to the server.
Quote from: Ranran on August 06, 2021, 07:44:18 PMThank you for confirmation.Could you check if it happens even if revert the commit cf15286ac7cc52ef4ec10efca53433e0a8fa7dc8?I suspect that the checklist_t separation is most related to desync. This has nothing to do with dismantling the simvehicle, but it's in the same branch.
Quote from: jamespetts on August 08, 2021, 09:57:56 AMMay I ask whether there is a particular pull request to which this relates?
Quote from: Ranran on August 08, 2021, 05:30:03 PMNo, there are no pull requests related to this. But at my branch the commit cf15286 was reverted.
Quote from: jamespetts on August 08, 2021, 08:50:27 PMWould you be able to update this to work with the latest master?
Quote from: Ranran on August 18, 2021, 11:35:16 AMI couldn't playtest because I was busy watching Evangelion last weekend, but I think this bug and this bug have been fixed. (´・ω・｀)Check pull request #428.
Quote from: jamespetts on January 16, 2022, 01:40:40 PMUnfortunately, on testing, I find that pakset translation texts seem to have stopped working. The untranslated names are shown instead of the translated names.
Quote from: Ranran on January 16, 2022, 02:53:31 PMThank you for testing.It's a standard bug, and a commit to fix it was recently added in r10356, but I hadn't incorporated it yet.I took it in and pushed it. Please check again.
Quote from: wlindley on December 14, 2020, 05:04:09 PMI do note that saving and reloading a game resets the player number.
Quote from: Ranran on December 14, 2020, 05:20:59 PMThis also standard's bug.I'm guessing this may be related to the fact that autosave saves the state of the dialog, but we can't restore the dialog if we save it manually.
Quotecould not find any instance of Visual Studio.
Quote from: ceeac on February 16, 2022, 07:18:11 PMWindows CI is failing because