News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Constant crashes with 2 June nightly

Started by Matthew, June 03, 2018, 04:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew

The nightly from 2 June gave me constant crashes. Anything from rotation to building roads - there didn't seem to be any consistent trigger. Rolling back to 1 June (#b3bb2fb) stopped this happening. Has anyone else noticed this? It might just have been a corrupted download.
(Signature being tested) If you enjoy playing Simutrans, then you might also enjoy watching Japan Railway Journal
Available in English and simplified Chinese
如果您喜欢玩Simutrans的话,那么说不定就想看《日本铁路之旅》(英语也有简体中文字幕)。

jamespetts

I am sorry that you are having trouble. I am unable to reproduce this on a 64-bit Linux version. May I ask which version that you are using?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Matthew

I have
Quote from: jamespetts on June 03, 2018, 08:23:06 AM
I am sorry that you are having trouble. I am unable to reproduce this on a 64-bit Linux version. May I ask which version that you are using?

This was on Windows 7 64-bit. But 3 June nightly (#5d561ca) is fine. I think it must have been a dodgy download after all. Sorry to have bothered you unnecessarily.
(Signature being tested) If you enjoy playing Simutrans, then you might also enjoy watching Japan Railway Journal
Available in English and simplified Chinese
如果您喜欢玩Simutrans的话,那么说不定就想看《日本铁路之旅》(英语也有简体中文字幕)。

jamespetts

Very odd. At least it is working now - sorry that you had trouble.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.