News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Bug: Text overlap in Replace window

Started by [C] Ranran, June 08, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[C] Ranran

There seems to be an overlap of text in Replace window.
Check the part surrounded by red in the lower right of this picture.

This is a screen with "C-English" which does not have translation tab file.
It is hard to read what is written there, but "Replace cycle:" and "rpl_cnv_replace" overlap.
(´・ω・`)

jamespetts

I note that I had not responded to this previously: my apologies. This is currently not a high priority as the replacer function is likely to be modified significantly when the vehicle maintenance features are added in a future major release. Ves was working on the UI for this; I am not sure whether he would be able to assist with this in the meantime.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

ACarlotti

There is also a replacement gui system currently being implemented in Standard, which I hope will be included in Extended eventually (I should reach it eventually myself, but I've got about just under 4 years of changes to port before getting to these ones).

jamespetts

Quote from: ACarlotti on August 05, 2018, 02:12:46 PM
There is also a replacement gui system currently being implemented in Standard, which I hope will be included in Extended eventually (I should reach it eventually myself, but I've got about just under 4 years of changes to port before getting to these ones).

I should note that there is no replace window in Standard, as it does not have this feature, so there would probably be quite a bit of work to port this to this interface.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

[C] Ranran

I've adjusted the position a bit with the patch in progress so it will avoid collisions anyway. But that is a temporary measure. Please check that together.