News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Bug: Text overlap in Replace window

Started by Ranran(retired), June 08, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranran(retired)

There seems to be an overlap of text in Replace window.
Check the part surrounded by red in the lower right of this picture.

This is a screen with "C-English" which does not have translation tab file.
It is hard to read what is written there, but "Replace cycle:" and "rpl_cnv_replace" overlap.
(´・ω・`)
ひめしという日本人が開発者達の助言を無視して自分好みの機能をextendedに"強引に"実装し、
コードをぐちゃぐちゃにしてメンテナンスを困難にし(とりわけ道路と建物関連)、
挙句にバグを大量に埋め込み、それを知らんぷりして放置し(隠居するなどと言って)別のところに逃げ隠れて自分のフォーク(OTRP)は開発を続けている
その事実と彼の無責任さに日本人プレイヤーは目を向けるべき。らんらんはそれでやる気をなくした(´・ω・`)
他人の振り見て我が振り直せ。ひめしのようにならないために、らんらんが生み出したバグや問題は自分で修正しなくちゃね(´・ω・`)

jamespetts

I note that I had not responded to this previously: my apologies. This is currently not a high priority as the replacer function is likely to be modified significantly when the vehicle maintenance features are added in a future major release. Ves was working on the UI for this; I am not sure whether he would be able to assist with this in the meantime.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

ACarlotti

There is also a replacement gui system currently being implemented in Standard, which I hope will be included in Extended eventually (I should reach it eventually myself, but I've got about just under 4 years of changes to port before getting to these ones).

jamespetts

Quote from: ACarlotti on August 05, 2018, 02:12:46 PM
There is also a replacement gui system currently being implemented in Standard, which I hope will be included in Extended eventually (I should reach it eventually myself, but I've got about just under 4 years of changes to port before getting to these ones).

I should note that there is no replace window in Standard, as it does not have this feature, so there would probably be quite a bit of work to port this to this interface.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Ranran(retired)

I've adjusted the position a bit with the patch in progress so it will avoid collisions anyway. But that is a temporary measure. Please check that together.
ひめしという日本人が開発者達の助言を無視して自分好みの機能をextendedに"強引に"実装し、
コードをぐちゃぐちゃにしてメンテナンスを困難にし(とりわけ道路と建物関連)、
挙句にバグを大量に埋め込み、それを知らんぷりして放置し(隠居するなどと言って)別のところに逃げ隠れて自分のフォーク(OTRP)は開発を続けている
その事実と彼の無責任さに日本人プレイヤーは目を向けるべき。らんらんはそれでやる気をなくした(´・ω・`)
他人の振り見て我が振り直せ。ひめしのようにならないために、らんらんが生み出したバグや問題は自分で修正しなくちゃね(´・ω・`)