News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Steam version: No way to add pakset

Started by rsdworker, June 17, 2018, 07:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rsdworker

i like to ask about simtrans on steam - i played it today but however there no way to add pak to it its was used be have pak selector on startup but i dont know if its bug or not
please free to move topic if its deemed its bugmany thanks

Matthew

The Steam version was updated yesterday, but there was a bug. More information is here.
(Signature being tested) If you enjoy playing Simutrans, then you might also enjoy watching Japan Railway Journal
Available in English and simplified Chinese
如果您喜欢玩Simutrans的话,那么说不定就想看《日本铁路之旅》(英语也有简体中文字幕)。

rsdworker

Quote from: Matthew on June 17, 2018, 08:22:10 PM
The Steam version was updated yesterday, but there was a bug. More information is here.
the issue is pak that launcher sees - the only pak128 is present when i start up but no other pak shown but game works without issues

IgorEliezer

* IgorEliezer waves hand... ~wololo~ ...topic title changed.

Please use meaningful topic titles. Make your topic titles descriptive so that readers may know what is in the topic before opening it.

rsdworker

Quote from: IgorEliezer on June 17, 2018, 10:24:06 PM
* IgorEliezer waves hand... ~wololo~ ...topic title changed.

Please use meaningful topic titles. Make your topic titles descriptive so that readers may know what is in the topic before opening it.
yeah i didnt know what was wrong - sorry i wasnt sure but thanks for renaming to appropite topic as i was unsure - i was going rename it because its was deemed bug