News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

[BUG] Network display unable for some users

Started by sinair285, July 13, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinair285

Hello,

Just tried to view the network for some player, but the network for some of them cannot be found.
Save will be available upon request, but seems to big to upload here

jamespetts

Thank you for the report and apologies that you are having trouble. I am not familiar with this part of the code as this has recently been merged from standard by A. Carlotti, I believe. However, a saved game would be helpful in trying to track down the problem.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

sinair285

Quote from: jamespetts on July 13, 2018, 10:23:49 AM
Thank you for the report and apologies that you are having trouble. I am not familiar with this part of the code as this has recently been merged from standard by A. Carlotti, I believe. However, a saved game would be helpful in trying to track down the problem.
Please check your inbox, thanks!

ACarlotti

The issue is that the list filters out players who don't have a positive net wealth (using the poorly named function "has_money_or_assets"). I'll upload a fix for this to Github

jamespetts

Excellent, thank you very much: now incorporated. I should be grateful if anyone could confirm with the next nightly build that this has been fixed.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.