News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Just wondering, where's the list of yearly post counts?

Started by 0cra_tr0per, July 18, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0cra_tr0per

Since I haven't been here in a long time, I've noticed that over the past few years this game's community has been slowly shrinking. I remember seeing some form of forum post count for X year list sometime before I almost completely forgot about Simutrans, and that the 2017 forum post count was only in triple digits roughly around december.

An_dz

Under FORUM STATS at the bottom of the index page there's a link entitled More Stats. It's there.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

It's a pity the title was edited to make the topic less useful to someone else who might come here and have the same question. That's one great thing about forums - when one person asks a question, everyone can benefit.

IgorEliezer

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on July 21, 2018, 04:52:19 PM
It's a pity the title(...)
Know what? Now people will not ignore it.  8)

EDIT:
* IgorEliezer just set topic sticky.

I'm helping.  ;D

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Hmm. Maybe I'll test to see if we can sticky topics in the Recycle Bin. 🤣

IgorEliezer

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on July 21, 2018, 11:58:40 PMHmm. Maybe I'll test to see if we can sticky topics in the Recycle Bin. 🤣

But nobody won't be able to ignore the topic anymore. :<

No need to get hasty. I've renamed the topic back to its original title.

@0cra_tr0per: just to be clear, we ask in the forum rules to use meaningful topic titles so that readers may know what is in the topic and because it's an easy way for users with the same question (if any) to find it later. Needless to say on the Internet, putting "plz ignore" in the topic title brings even more attention, not the opposite. 8)

* IgorEliezer sets topic non-sticky.... and fixed a grammar accident in his post. :<