News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Delete a company?

Started by accord2, July 22, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

accord2

Is this possible? If yes, how?
Son of a railroad man,  growing up in train stations, lover of trains

jamespetts

There is not currently a feature for this in either Extended or Standard. Companies will disappear if they are liquidated for insolvency, however.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

DrSuperGood

I thought one could do this via the server control system when connected to a server you manage. I recall "50" and other such people doing it to moderate their servers.

Yona-TYT

And if we use a simple script function ?.  ;)

Quoteworld::remove_player( player_x  pl)
I enclose a script for you to try it.  (fix a error  :o )

jamespetts

Dr. Supergood is correct - there is a way of deleting a company by a server administrator which I suppose could be used in a convoluted fashion by a person playing a single player game.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

accord2

Quote from: jamespetts on July 22, 2018, 10:45:34 PM
There is not currently a feature for this in either Extended or Standard. Companies will disappear if they are liquidated for insolvency, however.
Human companies too? Im playing a game were I control several human companies and one of them is bankrupt.
Son of a railroad man,  growing up in train stations, lover of trains

jamespetts

Quote from: accord2 on July 23, 2018, 04:34:13 PM
Human companies too? Im playing a game were I control several human companies and one of them is bankrupt.

Yes, human companies, too; they sometimes take a little while to disappear when insolvent, however.