News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Bug: Parameter "increase_maintenance_by_percent" can not set correctly

Started by Ranran(retired), August 09, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranran(retired)

If "increase_maintenance_by_percent" is larger than 200 in .dat file, "increase_maintenance_by_percent" is set to 200. (The maintenance cost will eventually double)
For example, CartMailNew has increase_maintenance_by_percent set to 275 but it only rises to 100% like following image.

If "increase_maintenance_by_percent" is smaller than 200 in .dat file, "increase_maintenance_by_percent" is set to 100. (The maintenance cost will not rise at all)
If "increase_maintenance_by_percent" is not set in .dat file, the default setting is used. (This is correct behavior. The maintenance cost will eventually increase to 4 times in the default setting of 128Britain-Ex)
ひめしという日本人が開発者達の助言を無視して自分好みの機能をextendedに"強引に"実装し、
コードをぐちゃぐちゃにしてメンテナンスを困難にし(とりわけ道路と建物関連)、
挙句にバグを大量に埋め込み、それを知らんぷりして放置し(隠居するなどと言って)別のところに逃げ隠れて自分のフォーク(OTRP)は開発を続けている
その事実と彼の無責任さに日本人プレイヤーは目を向けるべき。らんらんはそれでやる気をなくした(´・ω・`)
他人の振り見て我が振り直せ。ひめしのようにならないために、らんらんが生み出したバグや問題は自分で修正しなくちゃね(´・ω・`)

jamespetts

Thank you for the report - I believe that I have now fixed this, which was, I think, caused by a rounding/loss of precision error.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Ranran(retired)

I confirmed today's nightly build and it has been fixed. :thumbsup:
Thank you for the quick fix ^-^
ひめしという日本人が開発者達の助言を無視して自分好みの機能をextendedに"強引に"実装し、
コードをぐちゃぐちゃにしてメンテナンスを困難にし(とりわけ道路と建物関連)、
挙句にバグを大量に埋め込み、それを知らんぷりして放置し(隠居するなどと言って)別のところに逃げ隠れて自分のフォーク(OTRP)は開発を続けている
その事実と彼の無責任さに日本人プレイヤーは目を向けるべき。らんらんはそれでやる気をなくした(´・ω・`)
他人の振り見て我が振り直せ。ひめしのようにならないために、らんらんが生み出したバグや問題は自分で修正しなくちゃね(´・ω・`)

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.